Where would the ideal place to,,,

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by FritzDaKatx2, Apr 18, 2012.

1. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

start a Marijuana based biofuel farm? Country wise, which have generally been the most lenient and progressive thinking in these areas?

And if anyone knows, what are the law's on the Good herb in Kunghur, New South Wales, Australia looking like these days?

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Northern California in the states is a good place. The climate is perfect for growing, and you can sell to the dispenserys in the south. If you can make a 3 hour drive a pound of bud is worth 1,000 more per south then it is north where everyone grows. If you have the right paperwork it will be all legal.

3. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

I've about boiled it down to SW Oregon or North Cali, but I may just snag a passport and head Down Under.
    And did you catch that we've been lifting sanctions on Columbia recently? :D

I dunno, seeing what floats to the top first I guess, but it's going to be coastal.