Where To Keep It

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by JamesCorn, May 28, 2004.

1. JamesCorn

JamesCorn Member

2. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Glass jars work best.

3. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Put it inside of a baggy and then inside a glass jar and conceal it somewhere inconspicuous.

4. reef

reef Member

just put it in a bag and then put it in your refrigerator.

as for me i keep my stash in my closet next to the bong. easy access yo

5. Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer Member

I always keep my stash right above my bedroom window. Alot of windows have that covering above the window with the tissue paper inside it to make the window not look bare. I dont kno what its called though? Theres openings at both ends stick it up in there.

Or i take out one of my bottom desk drawers all the way, stick the bag in there and then put the drawer back in. No one will ever look there.

For smell, just like triple zip lock it.:D

6. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

i got some in a matchbox(bad idea) inside this purple Crown Royal Purple fabric bag(its pretty old) and then i got a fabric softner inside that to mask the smell, and thats inside this little box thing under my nightstand, with a bean bag and yoyo in front of it. The other bit is locked in this thing where i keep my x girlfriends notes under my shorts in my dresser drawer, in a melted shut plastic bag.

7. tripp

tripp Member

i put it in lots of plastic wrap (especially if i get either medicinal or some purple haze :D) and then inside the sofa...like under the cushions...never stinks up my room.

8. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

I just keep mine in film cannisters and carry it with me wherever I go. It doesn't really make me smell or anything so it's good.

9. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

I have a great little nug jar it has a cool lid that can seal shut on it. I usually put it in there and close it up tight. then i have a box for all my pipes and papers and stuff to be tucked away just in case the inlaws stop by.

10. emublazin

emublazin Member

in a big tupperware bowl inside a footlocker