Where to keep condoms?

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Alex756, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

That is one helluva way to get off!

2. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Wow, thank you for the genuine lol.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I would take them off some time soon, Undies! Sounds like your penis might be an unhealthy shade of purple

4. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Take to don't go for any kind of relieve during the evening then? or does your sex life start as soon as you walk out of the door?

wilsjane likes this.
  5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Meets a girl as he walks out of the door.

.............Can I buy you a drink and have some wild sex.?
    .............On second thoughts, can we do the sex part first, before I start drinking and have to take my condom off.?

HF never fails to brighten up a dull wet morning in London. :yum::yum::yum:

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i poke a hole in it for that.

7. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

I actually heard of someone doing that, not washing them, but reusing them, he used to turn them inside out! I'd have loved to have seen his doctors face when he asked if that could have been why his girlfriend had got pregnant!

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I keep a king size condom in my purse just in case. :)

9. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

In the late 70's I had a part time job while still at school, there was a bloke there who was always chasing women, usually the rough ones I think. We were talking about chat up lines one day and naturally, just starting out I was keen to pick up any tips. Apparently this guy used to go into the pub, see a girl he fancied and buy her half a lager, they'd chat normally and then, after she'd drunk it he'd ask, "am I shagging you tonight?", usually she'd reply, "why are you asking?" and he'd reply would be, "well, if you want the other half I am". Apparently it was quite successfull!
    I remember a mate of mine a quite shy chap got a job in a bar, he was only just turned 18 and not very good with women, he used to get embarrased at some of the comments the older one's would make. Well he got some trouble and didn't know how to handle it, this really horrible bird came in one night and started to chat him up, she must have been a bunny boiler because she came in every time he was on and would sit at the end of the bar smiling and making comments, trying to chat him up, poor lad was terrified. Anyway one night he'd had enough and was thinking of packing the job in, so I offered to help.
    I waited until she came in and watched for about 10 minutes as she flirted with him, it wasn't pretty, I got another beer, chatted to my mate for a few minutes then went and sat beside her, "I see you're trying to chat up the barman, d'you fancy him?" I asked, "oh yeah, he's fit" she replied, I smiled, "well, he was wondering, would you fuck?" I asked, instantly she replied, "ooh yes, for him anything", I smiled again, "good, then how about fucking off and haunting someone else you moose".
    She stormed off and was never seen again, much to his relief.

wilsjane likes this.
  10. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

A guy in a bat was asking every good looking woman if she wanted to fuck and she would slap your face. "I guess you get slapped a lot" an observer said. "Yeah, but I get fucked a lot, too."

11. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

Always keep them handy I have recently fucked a young virgin who was not on the pill, she told me it was a wonderful experience I told her it would feel even more bareback

12. Dax

Dax Members

Really thick guy asks an experienced friend: "How do I put on this condom?"
    "Friend: "I'll show you." (Rolls condom onto his thumb.) "See? Thats how you do it."
    Months later. Thick guy to friend: "You're an asshole. My girlfriend's pregnant."
    Friend:"Didn't you use a condom when you had sex?"
    Thick guy: "Of course. Look, its still on my thumb."

13. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Keeping them in your wallet is only an issue if you never get to use them. They don’t deteriorate that quickly. But to avoid the “ring” they form in your wallet, just stick them in your pockets. Chicks don’t care.

14. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Always keep rubbers in reaching distance!

15. bungeman

bungeman Members

SOME PEOPLE ARE SO FULL OF THEMSELVES !!!!!

wilsjane likes this.
  16. wilsjane

They were not all for me.:yum:.... I was running a health project at the time and I had to keep Heathrow airport supplied.
    Altogether, we got through 167 million condoms a year, :yum::yum::yum:

17. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

That's funny. Some people fail to read all of the thread before posting. I wonder how many of those condoms were taken by people who were just avoiding paying for some in a drug store.

wilsjane likes this.
  18. wilsjane

They were not given away at Heathrow, we sold them at standard retail price through 7 branches of 'Boots chemists' and 200 vending machines.
    In all, the airports sell around 5 million condoms every year, 10% of UK sales.
    The remaining 117 million are sold to the NHS, who distribute them free through clinics.
    At one point, their was a huge scam, where groups of drug addicts spent all day collecting them to pay for their drugs. The people exchanging them were then selling them outside the UK.

19. Dax

Dax Members

Usually on my penis.

20. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Whatever you do, don't store them in your auto. The heat there is sufficient to deteriorate the material the condom is made of. The only time I had a condom fail was one I had kept in my car. Fortunately, there was no residual effect.