Where to go?

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by Bagismmm, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Bagismmm

Bagismmm Member

So, I have kind of been freaking out lately filling out college applications.....I have no idea where I wanna go to school. I am an early high school graduate (January 18), and I will hopefully be off to college next fall.....I just do not know where I wanna go to school....out of my entire stack of applications, the only one that I am interested in is University of Colorado at Boulder, but I am not even completely sure on that one. So, any recommendations? I am interested in a lot of things-thinking of majoring in psychology, though. I have thought a little about California or perhaps even the east coast, though I don't know much about it.....Any thoughts on this matter will greatly appreaciated........Peace, Stacey

2. kidswillbeskeletons

kidswillbeskeletons Member

Have you visited any colleges? That would be the first step to take. When you visit, you get a real feel of the place and the people. I think that is what you should do before you decide to go anywhere. Really look at yourself and what you want to do before you decide which school because some schools have good programs in certain majors, so you would want to find a school that has a good program in what you are majoring in. Ooh, and don't go to a school just because someone said it was a cool place. Not that I think you would, though.