Where the hell do I find this shit?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by WeeDMaN, Dec 25, 2004.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I wanna try n get some peyote, maybe a cactus that has been grown for a few years? I dunno much bout this, can someone provide a quick explination?

2. InFlames420

InFlames420 Member

peyote is illegal in the US unless you are a member of the Native American Church. Some states in the southwest US allow the use of peyote for religious purposes. If it is legal to use peyote in your state then you can order some online or find a place that practices peyote rituals in your area. If you don't live in one of these states you'll nedd to find another source for mescaline like san pedro. If you live in europe or somewhere else check the laws in your area, but you should be able to find some online no matter where you live, the question is just will it be legal

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

uhhhhh...I live in canada.

4. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

find a member of a local NAC congregation & ask him "where the hell o do i find this shit?"

first off, go to www.dictionary.com & look up the work "sacrament" ...

5. InFlames420

InFlames420 Member

I'm pretty sure that peyote is legal in canada. Like gnrm23 said, it would probably be best to talk to a member of the NAC in your area. A look online would most likely help you find someone in your area. If it is legal ( a quick look online should determine that also) you can find vendors online that sell peyote.

6. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

yeah, & maybe go to a priest or pastor & say "hey there, ummm, reverend, i heard ya can get rilly ripped on that there communion wine - wanna hook me up with a fifth or two & let's go get sozzled, eh?"

gosh, you could even try to purchase the south american cactus sanpedro...
    or not...

7. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

8. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

If your peyote farm is ur bedroom and it ends up with me in a garbage bag then I dont wanna go. I can be a dick too.. HAHAHA.

9. The Flow

The Flow Member

I recently found a supplier in the Netherlands, but they charge 90 Euros (that´s about 120 US$) for 3-4 big buttons (very, very expensive!).
    I´m not sure, but I think they ship overseas. They also sell living cacti (up to 7 years old, about 45 Euros, approx. 60US$)

10. Schlüßelberg

Schlüßelberg Member

In my personal opinion Weedchild trivializes the sacrament and isn't worthy of meeting Peyotl, but that's just my opinion. I, for one, believe that he should let his brain develop naturally for the next few years and gain some perspective and respect before actually meeting Peyotl.