Where is the acid?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Lounge Lizard, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Lounge Lizard

Lounge Lizard Newbie

B"H, I searched on google for forums concerning LSD and all I see are "Current Events".What I find strange is the total lack of content,proof to back up and facts.ONLY biased opinions. Concerning Israel-iran, Israel and that we have not admitted to an A bomb> Its in Dimona town Joey! Of course we have it and we could have used it when in 1973 I was in the army and we lost the first battles but won the war,but came close to national death.We didn't use it and only America,your nation has! I see that the opinions are not based on facts so I have provided them where needed. No LSD. " Info,fine I could wite books about it.

2. fluke

fluke Member

We are waiting for the book, keep us posted.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Didn't use the acid, or the a-bomb? Or perhaps in this case a-bomb is synonymous with acid.

The use of wmd concerns and weighs heavy on the hearts of all who truly respect life. It's not something we typically do, or that is characteristic of our philosophy or general behavior on the global stage.