Where is it legal to GROW?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by tuesdaystar, Sep 16, 2007.

1. cookiecache

cookiecache Member

Just for the record, it is NOT legal to grow cannabis in Alaska! State law provides for one to have up to 4 oz. in your home for personal use, but growing pot is NOT legal. A quick check of local Alaska news stories will provide proof of people getting busted with only a few plants - 5 or 6.

2. AdamMarley1981

AdamMarley1981 Member

The following US states are decriminalized For non-medical marijuana. I'm not saying they're all in large amounts... Just that it's decriminalized.

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Wisconsin

So If you can smoke it there, you can surely grow it. Just search if you can with those 16states.

God Bless :]

3. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

in spain you have privacy rights, basically what you do in your own home is your business.
    You see alot of plants just growing on balconies there and the police can do nothing about it.
    Man i want to move back to spain :(

4. Sundance

Sundance Member

I wouldnt even try in the states... Everyday they arrest medicinal growers and ignore the laws they made.

5. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

I live in Washington. And its legal for us. My friend and I have a nice Hydro set up..:D

6. butterbean

butterbean Member

ive been hearing bites and pices from people that obama was going to legalizes growing in us.i sure would like to know more or better when.