Where is DMT usually lurking?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Colimon, Jun 14, 2007.

1. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

^ completely different beast to aya...Im not sure which I like better. I need to try pharmahuasca

2. uplink

uplink Member

pharmahuasca will feel exactly like ayahuasca. No difference except the actually experience of brewing and being connected with an ancient tradition (which is significant).

Ayahuasca may not be as intense as smoked DMT (depending on dose of course), but it's still DMT.

3. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

Except you dont have to drink that vile liquid. Im hoping it will reduce the nausea significantly. I also think there may be other active compounds in mimosa. ie the red jungle dmt you can get using xylene to extract

4. IDL

IDL Banned

yea...

5. ClosingTide

ClosingTide Member

Ayahausca, surprisingly, never made me sick. But like mentioned, I took it with a shaman and he showed how not to get sick.

6. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

why not just smoke the shit?

7. INSANEPOOKIE

INSANEPOOKIE Prancing Dragon

Just order some Mimosa hostilis root and extract the DMT. You avoid the high chance of vomit fun with the drink method. SWIM is a bit of a wuss when it comes to retching, just to note.

SWIM extracted about 20 doses of smokable crystal in 3 days from one pound of bark. Just to note the yield could be higher. The bark is one of the better sources for nn dmt.

[​IMG]

8. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Thats the shit im talking about.

9. uplink

uplink Member

i think i just wet my pants.

those are some NICE crystals! I'd expect them to have a yellow tint, but those are very clear!

10. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

I feel more can be learned from aya/pharmahuasca due to the longer effects. Im not saying you cant learn anything from smoked DMT, but I find it too short to be that useful

11. nismo

nismo Member

what the? od is the result of the abuse of a substance by breaking that persons body's capability of handling the drug.

Dmt would induce more of a break through or ego death or just plain spun out trip...not an overdose.

12. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

so how would you go about extracting the dmt. also wheres a good place to purchase the bark?

13. nismo

nismo Member

Search the net for vendors until you find one happy with, i like to use sites with approved paypal accounts. If you live in a country with any kind of customs be prepared to pay for fumigation of your material as this maybe nessesary and can cost another $40 or so dollars.

As for extraction...i recommend http://forums.mycotopia.net/dmt-spice/ for anything you need to know, join up their is alot of information on all kinds of stuff on mycotopia. I prefer to use the jar teks alot less stuffing around that the acid/base teks.

14. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

thanks a bunch

15. IDL

IDL Banned

Not even going to reply to that.

16. IDL

IDL Banned

Nice crystals...A very nice job done.

17. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

extracting it seems complicated. i want to try it, but i dont want to risk heating chemicals in glass

18. uplink

uplink Member

OD just means overdose. It's usually associated with dieing, but it can mean stuff like taking more of a perscribed medication than recommended by the doctor, or taking more of a drug than you wanted to or expected. Just dosing too high.