Where has the conspiracy gone?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Roct, May 11, 2007.

1. Roct

Roct Member

I noticed that since that tanker truck crashed and burned out in California, melting the concrete and steel highway above it, that the threads mentioning how its supposedly impossible for jet fuel to melt steel from 9-11 have been moved off the front page.

Is that because its now been proven that fuel can melt steel or is there some conspiracy at work that moved them all down the list?

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

How do you compare the collapse of a bridge to a 110-storey building?

3. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

The two structures are completely different. In the history of man only 3 steel framed buildings have fallen do to fire damage. WTC 1/2 and Building Number 7. Shit man the buildings in Madrid burned for 28 hours straight and didnt even fall down. Steel framed buildings are meant to support fire damage and a bridge dosent even compare to it at all. If you find me a document about this crash I would love to see it. If this accident is just like the 9/11 attacks then crews at ground zero of the crash should still be finding peices of molten metal for weeks after just like they did in New York.

4. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Look at all the coincidences that happened with Loose Interchange. It had to be an inside job by the government.

http://429truth.com/

5. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Judging by the title of the thread ''Where has the conspiracy gone?''.

I do not think Roct wanted to open a debate about it.
    Just how there seems to have been a removal of anything that mentions that arguement from the ''front page'' of this forum.

6. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

The truther movement peaked on the 5th anniversary. The site traffic on the truther sites has dropped off dramatically since then and since the main ringleaders of the truth movement are all now at each other's throats. Check out some of the sites that monitor website traffic.

There might be a resurgence this September. I doubt it will ever again become the craze it was last year. The people who founded it built it on a flimsy foundation. Just like Bush's WMD in Iraq foundation, an argument built on a flimsy foundation eventually gets dropped by the public.

7. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

The debunking sites have also become established and have torn to shreds most of the claims of the truth movement. The site traffic on the debunking sites has actually increased this past year.