Where Do You Want a Massage ?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by A.B.E., May 6, 2007.

1. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

No, not trivial! I think it definitely says a lot about a person where they have tension stored up, and where they want to feel touch.

For me...my entire back (lower and upper) my hands, my feet, my neck and scalp, and my butt just feels great. Pretty much anywhere. I don't have a lot of knots except in my lower back, but I love how the different parts of my body feel when massaged.

I give great massages I'm told, and always leave my girl friends feeling great, but no one around here is really that into giving them really. I want a girlfriend who gives great massages!

2. PSYCHEDELICA MAN

PSYCHEDELICA MAN The psychman

my back,pain from lifting heavy double glass

3. lunarflowermaiden

lunarflowermaiden Senior Member

My neck and shoulders seem to hold the greatest amount of tension, so I would most likely choose that region.

4. A.B.E.

A.B.E. Member

:love: We can all give this "gift" of Love, and its free !

I find that massage is not only good and beneficial for the person receiving , but also exhilarates and energizes the giver. When I give my partner a full body, deep muscle massage, it really gets me going, perks me right up, gets my body buzzing with the pent up energy that I just rubbed out, while it relaxes and delights my partner, and most times culminates in a "happy ending" for all.

5. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

I need some serious help around the shoulder-blade area of my back. My wife often 'knots-up' in the same place, plus around the kidney region of her back.

6. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Definitely my back!

7. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Hmm. I need my lower back massaged and someone needs to play with my hair! gahhhh

8. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

Don't forget the ears. They are a lot of fun too!

9. s0ma

s0ma Member

My place would have to be the head as well. Or feet, because I'm always standing around.

10. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

my neck...oh that would be amazing!

11. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

I find being massaged anywhere feels absoutely amazing.
    I love back massages, foot massages, neck massages, butt too, and I LOVE it when people massage my head/play with my hair.

I love massages.

12. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

I like to get my legs massaged. Gets my blood pumping and gives me much more energy. The blood in your legs going back to your heart has such a hard time doing it and it takes so much energy. It doesn't have any fluid pressure built up behind it. To help the blood get back to your heart really helps your body.... at least mine.
    I like to put my feet up in the air and get my boyfriend to rub them that way! (I know I'm strange!)

13. Free_love_peace224

Free_love_peace224 Member

my neck for sure/ upper back part! or breasts even...feet are my favorite; oh god decisons decisions! i hate decisions!!!

14. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

my back. its been hurting really bad lately.
    my teacher tried telling me a list of things that can hurt your back....acid was on the list :/