where do you get these drugs?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by redbarcheta, Dec 29, 2004.

1. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

do dealers hold these synthetic drugs? or do you order them from companies. Ive never heard of any of these drugs

2. InFlames420

InFlames420 Member

Some drug dealers may have like one of these substances, but I really doubt you'd be able to get ahold of them(no drug dealers have any of the synthetics where I live). But maybe it's different where you live. Most of these exotic synthetic chemicals are sold online as research chemicals. Personally I wouldn't recommend ordering offline because of the risk w/ law enforcement. None of these drugs are sold as consumables. And there recreational use may be considered illegal. Just recently a few research chemical suppliers got busted. So use caution.

3. khatman

khatman Member

none of the dealers in your area sell these, really? i mean where i go to school right now theres not many but there are a couple of dealers who specialize in this shit. i thought that was pretty common.

4. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

ive never heard anyone talk about synthetic drugs, or use use them. Its like its all about pot and mushrooms. Thats all i can ever find, it sucks.

5. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I come across people who deal in synthetics time to time... Just not as commonly as other things, as natural substances are of course easier to procure... :rolleyes:

6. aoacoder

aoacoder Member

disclaimer: messing around with synthetic drugs is not good for your health.

Just ask around discretely man, odds are someone can get em for you.
    The most popular nick names for my personal favourites : vowels, vitamins, happy pills etc.