where do you enjoy sleeping?

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by Boogabaah, Feb 13, 2008.

1. BobbyGayBoi

BobbyGayBoi Member

In the bed I share with my bf so I can fall asleep in his arms.

Hugz
    Bobby

2. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Though I'd prefer it to be next to a loving, free spirited lady who shares my philosophy of life
    – It’s my empty (though comfy) bed

[​IMG]

< Peace + Love ~ Save the Planet >

3. LinaJo76

LinaJo76 Member

I love comfy bed.

But when I go on vacation, I stay at a beach front hotel and have the waves of the ocean lull me to sleep. I love it. The best sleep ever.

4. Tanuki

Tanuki Guest

I sleep on the floor on a yoga mat with a blanket on it. I find it really conformable. Oh and I slept on a cement pad inside a tent with 10 others guys all of last summer...not that comfortable lol

5. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I usually sleep on my bed. But, I have slept on the floor and outside and that works just as good. I actually can sleep anywhere, really. I can even sleep standing up.

6. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

My comfy bed, the couch and if visiting someone I would rather have my motorhome with me and be sleeping in there. It's got a nice bed in it and with the windows open the noises outside can help me sleep unless they are disturbing noises.
    I lived in an old motorhome I had years ago for about a year and it was right beside a creek so except for about two or three months in winter where the windows had to be closed I had the sound of it moving right there in my little shack on wheels. The summer was my fave because I heard crickets and other noises summer includes right there.
    I can however sleep almost anywhere when I am tired. I can even sleep standing and have been caught doing so with a great big air hose beside my head. I was standing against a machine, it was a mid shift and I was tired, boss came in and I was blowing off a machine I had washed. He stood there, in amazement and then started laughing. He couldn't believe I was snoozing while standing. He startled me when he laughed and I tried to claim I wasn't snoozing. For years he brought that up saying he never saw anyone sleep standing, let alone with such a noise beside them. I could sleep while working radar machine when. I was in the military too, it was like a power nap and some people wondered why I could go through a three day exercise with a ton more energy then they had. Even tho we took rotating sleeping shifts during those exercises I was still more rested then most because if things went quiet for a bit I could inspect the insides of my eyelids for a bit and no one would know I was napping. Might have had a lot to do with my napping habits during my school years. Only caught a few times because I let out a snort or something, haha.
    My middle name was BoB at one work place, for the head bobbing during meetings and such ;)
    When I drove machines during mid shifts at my last work place the machines would sing me to tiredness with their hum noise, I would drive down to the back warehouse leave it running and put my feet up, snooze for about twenty mins and the rest of the night was great. Even tho the bosses knew I did that they never bothered me about it because I was one of the most productive workers on the mid shift. Was probably why I didn't mind might night shifts.

7. Aya A.R

Aya A.R Guest

floor , futon

8. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I can sleep on anything.

9. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

new places are a turn on to me.. challenging is best.. outside when not too cold

10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I thought that this thread was about 'sleeping'.:yum::yum::yum::yum:
    Silly me.!!!! :worried::worried::worried::worried:

Deidre likes this.
  11. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

that is talk about omg

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

In my bed. Or my lounge.

13. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

In my bed, loooove my bed.

14. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

In bed...

I don't get the question

15. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I think it used to be a poll.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I miss my water bed. I didn't get to bring it with me when I moved back home. That thing was the best and I don't think I have slept well since leaving it to my sister.

17. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

The couch, with the TV on.

18. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I feel you

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Have No Idea Why I Wrote This 10 Years Ago......Right From The Point Of Assembly My Waterbed

Was Never A "Virginal Bed"......In Fact The Guy That Helped Me Assemble It Solved Any Potential

Virginity Issues...... LOL..... :D

Cheers Glen.

20. DeNuttySquirrel

DeNuttySquirrel Members

Under the stars