where do u get cacti

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by oneofakind2008, Apr 5, 2007.

1. oneofakind2008

oneofakind2008 Member

if any one knows where u can get some good cacti that would be sweet, cause i wanna get just a really good phycedelic but not lsd cause i heard it stays in ur blood or piss forever, and alot of people can die from it really easy, so i just wanna try something just somewhat herbal like cacti and trip balls, so yea if any one knows where to find some get back to me, and that would be sweet i live over in the cities in minnesota by the way.

2. Stiney

Stiney Member

lsd does not stay in your blood or piss forever and alot of people do not die from it really easily, neither will you microwave your baby or bleed from your eyes after taking it. As for where to get cacti I don't live in the USA so I'll let someone else awnser that for you if they want.

3. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

the desert is a good place to start. if not there, i see you have the internet.

4. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

to get some peyote or san pedro is easy... it can be sold legally (at least where i am). They sell those cactuses in legal high shops near my house. the only problem is, it is poisonous and the phycoactive bead needs to be cut out properly. enjoy the experience, it's a really mellow high! :)

5. oneofakind2008

oneofakind2008 Member

where do u live dude, and can it be any cactus that will make u trip, or does it have to be a certain type, i also live with my parents is another problem so i cant just go order anything off of the net...

6. polecat

polecat Weerd

hmm, well then I'd say you're screwed. The only practical way you can obtain mescaline containing cactus in the US is through the mail.