Where did you go the first time you did psychedelics?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by dropeaves, Sep 4, 2022.

1. dropeaves

dropeaves Banned

first trip was swimming in a friends pool, jumping on a trampoline and squeezing fruit in our hands into the sink. ah, good times.

2. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

Never having indulged myself —/

your first trip sounds amazing squeezing fruit

dropeaves likes this.
  3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i was at where i was living at the time. only tried that twice. i think the first time was a placibo, at least noting happened, the second time was real, but kind of dissapointing.
    also snorted one time pcp i think it was called, animal tranq, mostly made me dizzy and not trust myself to get up until it wore off. also i think one time hash oil.
    shrooms were just shrooms, but one time i age a whole plate of magic brownies, recorded some multi-layered synth with the hobby kit analog modules i had at the time.

wasn't as great when i played it back later, sure sounded good when i was recording it.
    that was mostly when i was living at bed spring acres or shortly there after.
    when i was working at the harry and david packing plant between ashland and medford.

wyldwynd likes this.
  4. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

Nice trippy adventures.
    Harry and David has such good pears

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I'm pretty sure I stayed in the same chair for about 12 hours...

Where my mind went during those same 12 hours is classified information.

scratcho likes this.
  6. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

Acid - a friend's ghetto apartment
    Shrooms - snuck into a cemetery at night

7. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

First trip was mushrooms when I was 15 and me and 2 of my best friends went to a park in my hometown and ate them. It was a small park. Imagine a road in your typical suburban neighborhood, and on the side of the road is a pretty steep grass hill, with the road being at the top of the hill. Then at the bottom of the hill is a little bit of grass and then your typical play structure and swings. Well once they start kicking in we get the idea to ride our skateboards going down the hill while laying on our backs. We each do it a few times and then one of them gets the idea to ride their skateboard down the hill, on their back and laying backwards. So he can't see where he's going. Well once he was halfway down, my other friend and I start freaking out. Why? Because he's heading straight for a metal bench. He slams into it HARD, head first. My other friend and I stand there stunned as he gets up, pats his head and then trots on over. He asks us to check it out and yup, he has a gnarly gash. He asks if he's gonna be alright and I tell him "Yeah, but you're going to need some stitches".

So he skates home and his parents take him to get stitched up while he's on an 8th of shrooms. My other friend and I worry about him for a while and watch the sunset.

It was a hell of a start to my first psychedelic experience. It still remains one of my greatest experiences and one of the greatest days of my life. We all ended up having a good time and my friend who bashed his head he healed up nicely and sounded like he had an okay night at home

8. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

First acid trip I was 17, dropped with two of my friends at one of their houses while his parents were away for the weekend. Overall I enjoyed it but I got edgy a couple times, it was a difficult time in my life and dwelling on it was souring my trip, but my friends pulled me through. I only did LSD a few more times after that, and sometimes I got edgy again. Haven't done acid in a really long time.

I have a better track record with mushrooms and peyote, haven't done peyote since I was living in Phoenix. Outside the desert cities peyote becomes increasingly hard to get. I might do mushrooms soon if I can get someone to do it with me.

9. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Concert in College, Frank Zappa if I remember correctly....

Double Sunshine barrel

Joboo6 likes this.
  10. poukepse

poukepse Members

I was always terrified of trying LSD - Thankfully, a friend brought over some MDMA and liquor to the pool party I was at. After that got me insanely lubricated up, I found a dude with dreadlocks, took WAY too much acid for my first time - And then experienced this mystical presence of missing a person that wasn't there - Almost like I was able to "feel" the consciousness of God (The planet) personified around me - and that it was SUPPOSED to be hanging out with us, but I couldn't see it. I was missing it.

Dang, I sound like I'm still on it.