Where did you go barefoot today?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Sax_Machine, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giant

Giant Member

To the corner shop.

2. cattard

cattard Member

Parked in the Underground parking of pharmacy, then walked barefoot upstairs to get my meds. The parking garage has never been cleaned and my feet were super black in 20 steps!

3. Moe420

Moe420 Banned

Barefoot to the doctors and at work. Start my new job tomorrow ( where I must wear shoes due to health codes) but after that I planned a trip to the art garden and hookah bar for some "around the town" barefooting!

4. bare feet and crutches

bare feet and crutches Members

Twice to the supermarket, one bare foot. one in a plaster cast. On my crutches, and despite the cold, I was shirtless as well. Bare foot, bare chest and crutches on a cold winters night is an awesome combination. Next time, instead of jeans, will just wear board shorts. It is great seeing the looks you get in the shops which are nicely heated, yet are full of people in boots and coats, as you walk (or in my case, hobble on crutches) barefoot and not even wering a shirt!

5. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Today I went barefoot to the barber shop for a 2 mm summer buzzcut... wearing a red sarong and a black t-shirt with a Ganesha print on it, I once again reinforced my buddha-like appearance with my hair style.
    :)
    Afterwards, I went to the supermarket for my weekly grocery shopping. I think most looks weren't on my bare feet, but on my choice of outfit.

Wiggling bare toes,

~*Ganesha*~

6. S t r a y

S t r a y Member

Barefoot tree climbing. Discovered barefeet are fantastic non slip tree climbing tools.

7. cattard

cattard Member

Went to the grocery store, where a friend of mine who's a checkout girl said to me "There's you with the no shoes thing" Deliciously dirty there.

Went to the video store as well.

WIll go the another grocery store today.

=Loving bare feet!

8. essenceofweez

essenceofweez Member

I've been really into tree climbing lately and this is very true! As long as my soles aren't too sweaty, it makes it a lot easier. My Vibram Fivefingers are really good for climbing too, especially if you have some sort of skin damage on your foot at the moment. But barefoot is best!

9. Patisserie + iced latte hunting!

10. hillman30

hillman30 Member

11. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I am barefoot now and have been most of the day.. (That i have been home anyway)

12. ffjeans

ffjeans Member

Walked through Tysons Corner Center, a large indoor shopping mall in Northern Virginia.

13. bare feet and crutches

bare feet and crutches Members

A busy barefoot day. First of all the post office, then a hairdresser. Then to a farm to pull some parts from a wrecked car, and finally the supermarket. had a long chat to the hairdresser about being barefoot in the winter and camparing notes about being on crutches, as she had recently had knee surgery and was not long off them herself. She understood that while it is now so cold I would normally be wearing flip flops, when only one foot is working, and the other is in a plaster cast, things like getting in and out of a car is a bit tricky when hopping in a wet flip flop, so it is easier to put up with the cold and the odd bit of mud, and just go barefoot.

14. 2barefeet

2barefeet Member

15. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Outside to water my fig tree.

16. RobWP

RobWP Member

Been out taking some landscape photos on my digi SLR - got some great shots. My toes were squidging in the mud after all the rain - love it!

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Another Beautiful Barefoot Winters Day, Spent Two Hours In Town With Light Rain

And Sleet Falling, Then It Turned To Snow..:2thumbsup:..

As You Can Imagine There Wern't Too Many People In Town When The Temp

Was 3c, For A Second I Was Overjoyed To Spot Another Barefooter, Then When I Looked

Closer I Thought The Guy Looked Strangely Familar, And I Was Correct, I Was Looking

At My Reflection In A Shop Window...[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.

18. ZiggyZuZu

ZiggyZuZu Member

I walked to the beach, made some art, wrote poetry. Oh and went shopping in the coldest fucking supermarket

19. Moe420

Moe420 Banned

To the bike shop and a restaurant and the vets office!

20. 1goof

1goof Member

Warm here so I wnt to the supper market and then to Jack in the Box. Finaly I made it home and mowed the lawn all barefoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.