Where did you go barefoot today?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Sax_Machine, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

id rather say it is wonderful. the best for me was when i discovered that a bunch of youngsters who stared at my feet each time we met, started barefooting for their own . the first day i saw them barefooted they smiled and spontaneously greeted me, so i guess i made disciples...:2thumbsup:

2. Moe420

Moe420 Banned

barefoot at work 4 days in a row :)

3. dooberblaze

dooberblaze Member

Fourth of July fireworks display at a huge lake. It was amazing! plus, being a lakeside location and all, a good 95% of the people there were barefoot, myself included, and surprisingly I saw the majority walking to their cars a couple blocks away still barefoot. I would have expected them to put their flip flops or shoes on before they got up, But i'm not complaining! It's one of those events where I don't get any questions about my barefootedness. :p

4. cattard

cattard Member

Where do you work that allows this? Very curious!

5. Moe420

Moe420 Banned

A clothing store/ headshop

6. Plasticfantasticlover

Plasticfantasticlover Member

went to quedoba, or however the hell it's spelled. and then around town.

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

All Around Town, Paying My Bills, Miserable Winters Day, With Showers Every Few Minutes,

Temp Was 5c With A Windchill Of -4c, And Then Light Snowflakes And

Sago Snow Started To Fall, A Lot Of People Looked, But No One Frowned

Nor One Nasty Remark Spoken...:).

Cheers Glen.

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

in the basement until I stepped on a piece of copper wire :mad:

9. bare feet and crutches

bare feet and crutches Members

Went to a new brew pub just out of town. Best bit was walking across the muddy carpark. Hard work on crutches so barefooted is best. Then needed gas on the way home. Walking on crutches is hot work, so as is usual, no matter what the temperature outside I took my shirt off. No comments about my filthy muddy feet (foot), just if I was cold with my bare chest in the 5 degrees of cold night air. Winter is awsome in bare feet.

10. Matje

Matje Member

Went to a hardware store and a furniture store in Geldern (Germany). The salespeople were very helpfull.

11. RobWP

RobWP Member

Everywhere - been barefoot since friday. Shops, restaurant, garden, train station, supermarket etc etc. No shoes again tomorrow...

12. Skyalmian

Skyalmian Member

Barefoot Runners Society: Minnesota Chapter's "July Group Run and Barefoot Running Clinic". Turnout: 20. Everyone was taught basic barefoot running form and then we all went for a run together on the streets of Saint Paul. (Lots of looks, lots of people out & about. Some appeared quite confused, like "What the hell?" :2thumbsup: )

After that...

Barefoot Hikers of Minnesota at a nearby park. Turnout: 15. An enjoyable hike through a scenic park for about 5 miles in addition to chillin' at a really nice outdoor zone recently made next to the nature center (it has a large, wide, climb-able stone structure with a little cave enclave embedded into it and a tiny, thin playground stream (for the kids, you know) that was awesome to walk through). I was at this with a friend for several hours.

After returning home and showering, off shopping for a few items.

Awesome all-barefoot day was awesome.

:D

13. Moe420

Moe420 Banned

just around my house and to the park barefoot all day tho :) which is nice

14. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I am Barefoot now :)

15. hillman30

hillman30 Member

Well, yesterday I went to a car race barefoot (heat stroke caused me to wait till today to report). Anyhow, there was a goodly number of men and women walking around or sitting on the hillside barefoot. Some were carrying flips or heels that were inappropriate for grassy hillside slopes. But there were many not carrying at all.

16. Moe420

Moe420 Banned

no where yet but im on my way for a barefoot workday :)

17. stash napt

stash napt Member

18. Giant

Giant Member

On a cliff. :)

19. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Hi, new to going barefoot. Tried hunting squirrel in my woods today barefoot. Hurt a little and the mosquitos tore up the tops of both my feet lol. It was okay though.

20. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

spent half a day swimming and having sun baths. on my way back home i decided to take the country road, a mostly bumpy, narrow dirt path full of scattered large rocks, pits and holes running alongside a drain half covered in thick grass, your usual middle of nowhere dusty corner where you don't want to get trapped, not under a merciless summer sun. i came upon a bunch of people and cars stuck near the middle of the track , one SUV car,one of these useless hunks of pricey crap, slipped into the ditch so i tried and help them pushing out the bitch, that of course didnt move one single inch out. everyone, kids first, was staring a lot, maybe it was their first sighting of a half naked trashy barefoot guy literally hopping his way on a kick start prototype dirt bike, not to mention one who stops to lend a helping hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.