where did hallucinogens lead you?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by rustwireinbrick, Jun 9, 2006.

1. trippymctripperson

trippymctripperson Member

no shit.

2. J.C

J.C Member

Yeah, there is much more than just "GOD" btw the bible does give him a name, but you have to read it to find out, cause i can't remeber it.

J.C

3. CSP101

CSP101 Member

according to the bible it is Yaweh, to others it's Allah, or Jah. Frankly the name of god isn't the most important thing in any religious book.

4. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

wooah. i posted in this thread a year ago. how so much has changed..

5. Ayzcrava

Ayzcrava Member

Well I'm a nihilist, I do not believe in god, I do not believe in morals, no good or right, nothing other hen your own opinion. Everything is subjective and no opinion is the ultimate one becuase no one agrees, therefore nothing truly is.
    I'm also a hedonist. And I temporarely value my own opinion. In my subjective view I'm an atheist. ANd I've always been.
    Tripping just made me.. more me.

6. OctopusNightstand

OctopusNightstand Member

to the local park... then i realized i wasn't at home anymore and made my way back to my house..

7. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

Has any literature been published regarding how beliefs altar the psychedelic experience, perhaps with specific cases? How many atheists find God after tripping; how many theists abandon their faith? I find that people who are heavily into psychedelics tend to be very interested in esoterica. But is that because of psychedelics, or does their interest in the esoteric lead them to experiment with drugs?