Where Can You Just Buy Shrooms?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by SpaceSissy, Apr 8, 2016.

1. SpaceSissy

SpaceSissy Expert Knob Polisher

I am very interested in trying shrooms but am kind of afraid of trying to grow them (frankly I am afraid I might poison myself)! Is there any way to just buy some ( like mail order etc)?

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I'm sure there is, but don't ask around here...

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

usually shrooms are bought from a slightly shady guy's basement.

so, look for one of those.

4. SpaceSissy

Maybe if I suck his dick he will give them to me for free........

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The risk of being poisoned is more if you are trying to find them growing in the wild because most mushrooms are going to kill you or make you very sick. So you REALLY need to understand what a magic mushrooms looks like.

If you want to grow them the main issue is going to be keeping the environment clean. It's easy for other things to use the resources the mushroom needs. It's trial and error and you will probably mess up a few times. But once you learn what to do it's not that difficult. There are numerous tutorials on the internet on how to do this and numerous spore vendors who can get you started.

4-aco-Dmt was mentioned here. I would agree it's similar to a mushroom high. But it's also kind of like DMT. I found the drug to be a little different then then eating a mushroom. While 4-aco is technically legal it could also be considered illegal under the analogue act if you are an American. It can also break down into Psilocybin very easily which is the same chemical in mushrooms that is illegal.

Most places you buy it from will cover their ass and yours and label the bag as "not for human consumption". Having this chemical is ok but eating it is not. They know what you are doing with it but kind of like a head shop they are selling a "tobacco" pipe. See what I mean?

The deep web in an option. But you are taking the risk of getting something in the mail. But in my opinion it's one of the safest drug to take that risk with because it's very unlikely a dog is trained to detect them. I have never heard of it but I am sure it's possible. Order from your own country and avoid customs though.

2 people like this.
  6. SpaceSissy

I guess I could try growing them. Just for my own use of course.

7. RichieStyles

RichieStyles Guest

You could buy maguc truffles on a website like zamnesia dot com

8. Jacky R

Jacky R Newbie

theshroom dot co as long as you're in Canada

9. Blair44

Blair44 Members

It's reasonable to have fear about growing mushrooms and cannabis in general. However, with proper research and understanding of the cultivation process, it can be done well. Personally, I find the process tedious, so I prefer to order online what I like.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2023
  10. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The best way is to let people you smoke pot with know that you'd like to try shrooms. Someone will either have them or be able to get them for you. I have a couple connections who can get them for me, and I only do them once a month or so. I prefer pot.

11. Time Out of Mind

Time Out of Mind Members

If you are going to be in the Ann Arbor Michigan area, open a search tab and type in Magic Mushrooms Ann Arbor. You will find a couple of websites offering different strains of whole body dried shrooms as well as edibles and capsules. Shrooms are de-criminalized within the city limits.

Full Disclosure: I have only browsed the sites. I have never bought any from them. $80 for an 1/8, no thanks. I can get them cheaper on the street.

12. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

They are pretty much legal here in San Fran you can get them at the store all ingredients listed. It’s kinda weird. You can scan a barcode and have them delivered.