Where can I get the supplies needed to make LSD-25

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by theworldisyours, Jan 6, 2005.

1. robostiltzkin

robostiltzkin Member

If you want to trip, just get HB woodrose seeds. Chock full o' LSA, and legal to boot. 8-10 seeds and you'll be conversing with the paisley toads in no time.

1 person likes this.
  2. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

any1 who asks on a silly forum how 2 do it won't have a clue - any1 says on such a board they r gonna do it is 2 idiotic to do it either

if u need 2 ask u can't do it

end of - 1 don't need to churn out bits of 2nd hand chem to impress cluebies

3. Mollyredmore

Mollyredmore Member

ISREAL thats where so good luck

4. Colours

Colours Senior Member

sag you look like an idiot using numbers for words every other word too.

5. Colours

Colours Senior Member

i had a website that had instructions on how to synthesize a viarety of drugs....wait it was neonjoint nevermind....erowid has lots of information on it though and i trust erowid like i trust my mother.

6. Sri Baba

Sri Baba Member

The Drug Enforcement Administration will supply you with everything you need to make LSD. Its true!

7. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

I synthesize LSD in a rusty toilet I found out back. And as for the Lysergic acid, well they happen to sell big tubs of it at my local grocery store.

8. Psychedelic94

Psychedelic94 Member

To all that lostblackdog said: Fuck Yeah!!!!!

9. polymer

polymer Senior Member

dallisgrass ergot (maybe your front lawn), you'd have to procure a good amount, make basic with ammonia, do an acidic-ethanol extraction (l-tartaric dissolved in ethanol), and wash with chloroform/isobutanol

absolute ethanol and ammonia for the Et2NH3, zinc...and I don't know where you're gonna get the HI; plus you'd have to separate triethylamine

or maybe HCl catalyzed hydrolysis of Off bug repellant.

and this would just be the beginning

10. AmericaOnLSD

AmericaOnLSD Member

I read someplace that LSA can be fermented (presumably with the addition of sugar or something) to impure LSD using certain kinds of yeast. But I've never seen the details and am thinking this method may be fake.

11. Eeso

Eeso Member

12. SmC

SmC Member

ummmm that guy tapper?! yeah im 19 wich means i got plenty of time left for myself to learn and further my abilitys with chemistry ............and theres alot more intense things going on than people that don't know a whole lot about somthing and then deciding to learn all about it, mabee i could develop some good LSD one day .........mabee you could eat acid cooked up by a 19 year old small fry like myself! who the fuck are you !!!!! tapper do you know some tricks of the trade cuz whut i see from your comments so far has the product yeild of building a nice fire under this 19 year old dropouts ass! ...as for everyone elese no i wont blow myself up im gonna "impossibly" learn chemistry -bio/organic on this thing called the internet

13. resistance

resistance Member

i live in Australia, and here our government is getting to be just as bad as yours.
    it may interest you to know however, that there are still the good kind of people out there, doing the good things.
    i won elaborate on that, but if you are a believer, i would think that you would be smiling in the presents of my post :)

14. SALiX

SALiX Member

SmC im right along there with you except for the fact that im using the library and my local community college and not just the internet. I have begun to think that the youngsters like us need to organize.
    i think the most help to understand how to make lsd, is other people that are driven by the same goal.

15. relax&experience

relax&experience Member

I believe in what black dog says, and think that all of us who have an open mind toward the expansion of our new experiences should follow his encouragement of sharing, if not selling the drugs that so many of us would love to get our hands on
    <I've tried for a year to get acid or shrooms in colorado>. I've heard of all the wonders and life changing experiences brought to our cognitive souls by these delightfull friends and think that disallowing another person from them is the actual crime. to help the movement, I am currently growing Psilocybin cubensis (wish it was acid instead) and will follow black dog's Ideal of "giving it out like candy" all throughout Aurora CO. I also would love the help from all the ORIGINAL HIPPIES so the "Dream" comes true.

16. budd0413

budd0413 Member

There are more threads on here about "making lsd" than anything else. Some people say they want to dedicate their lives to it and that it should be free for everyone. I think I have a solution. By the time you get your education, equipment, and chemicals to complete the process, that is if you ever complete the process (which very few people ever have (in relation to people interested)), you have spent several 10's of thousands of dollars. So my solution is...... save all of that money that you would have spent trying to make lsd, then become familiar/friendly with a family member (not that you know who is family and who isn't (in the beginning) because most people who say they are family are full of shit) then give all that money that you saved to said family member for x amount of lsd (which will be alot because if you are actually dealing with family they are straight shooter and are not in it to make money (not that I know any family members but the theory behind the family is such) then you will have enough doses to supply anyone who asks.

Now don't let the above make me sound like an idiot/ass or someone who doesn't think that lsd is something special, but come on, no one who starts a thread on hip forums about making acid will ever make acid (please prove me wrong)

17. acidtestrly?

acidtestrly? Member

Google for the win...you can get anything

[​IMG]span.fon_container{ height:15px !important; white-space: nowrap !important; } span.fon_flag{ background: url(chrome://fon/skin/mflag.gif) no-repeat right; height:15px !important; padding:0px 0px 2px 5px !important; cursor: pointer; } span.fon_noflag{ background: url(images/mflag.gif) no-repeat left; height:15px !important; padding:0px 0px 2px 5px !important; cursor: pointer; } span.fon_flag_a{ background-image: url(chrome://fon/skin/mflag_a.gif); } img.fon_flag { margin-bottom:2px !important; vertical-align: middle !important; } span.fon_phone { background: url(chrome://fon/skin/mmid.gif) repeat-x center; height:15px !important; padding:0px 2px 2px 2px !important; cursor: pointer; } span.fon_phone_a { background-image: url(chrome://fon/skin/mmid_a.gif); } span.fon_phone_inner { color: black !important; text-decoration: none !important; font-family: Verdana !important; font-size: 11px !important; font-weight: bold !important; } span.fon_arrow { background: url(chrome://fon/skin/marrow.gif) no-repeat left; display: inline !important; height:15px !important; padding:0px 10px 2px 0px !important; } span.fon_arrow_a { background-image: url(chrome://fon/skin/marrow_a.gif); }

18. johnpeel

johnpeel Member

chemicals supply companies eg. sigms aldrich etc. difficult\scheduled chems then find recipe to make them aand so on until you can source all you need without drawing attention.just keep going further back in the reaction. remember though 1g can make 9000 belters

19. johnpeel

johnpeel Member

try colleges schools universities etc..start a chemistry course at college . remember nothing is complicated it just seems so .go slow take time read instructions\recipies follow to the letter aquire all you need before you start dont cut corners chemistry recipies are as easy as cookery recipies

20. kiddchemist

kiddchemist Member

very intellectual statements, and i Agree. I too am studying to be a chemist... although thru home couses though! I have read upwards of 20 books and other documents stating sythesis of LSD, as being nearly impossible! BULLSHIT! I wont accept that, I WILL ONE DAY PRODUCE SOME OF THE BEST d-LSD ON THE PLANET>>> Anyone wanting to help Please contact me!