Where are they now?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Brimstoner, May 22, 2004.

1. Brimstoner

Brimstoner Member

:mad: Yeah I have a problem that is unique as far as I know.I live in L.A. and for some god forsaken reason I never seem to be able to find the kind of people to hang out with I'd like to.Ya see I wanna hang out with like laid back quirky rocker stoners but ususaly wind up at some stupid ass place with people with whom I have nothing in common.

2. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

I kno what u mean, sorry i cant help. i live on the other side of the US.
    good luck

3. Velouria

Velouria Member

There aren't too many cool people here in TN either. But I would think that Cali had a lot of hippies. Oh well I guess that's just a stereotype.

4. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Im not to far from u Velouria, and i Know what u mean, not many hippies in alabama...

5. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

I live in Az. and we have lots of cool laid back stoner types. We are a state of punkers and stoners. The west ain't full of cowboys onlyanymore.
    Maybe you need to go to Denny's at four in the morning .That is how I met all my friends and they are chill.

6. garf12

garf12 Member

I've vistied memphis a few times and had a blast with the people I met there. I love going and partying on beale street. You ever make it to memphis in may? thats a blast. I worked there 3 years ago and 2 years ago.

7. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I thought Cali was like %80 African American, you shouldnt be that hard to find a laid back stoner type there.

8. Velouria

Velouria Member

Beale Street is okay sometimes. If you enjoy old drunk men hitting on you. Memphis in May rocks tho. I was at Music Fest 2 years ago, did you work there?