Where are all my opiate friends?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by mr_belvedere, May 23, 2004.

1. madboy139

madboy139 Member

don't smoke pills.

2. oblivion

oblivion Member

Ive got some truly beautiful poppies growing in my garden right now. Waiting for them is almost killing me, I just cant wait to get my grubby little mits on them! yum yum!

3. madboy139

madboy139 Member

i dont think theres a man alive today who could take 50mgs of fentanyl. you sure it wasn't 50 micrograms?

4. opticalpromise

opticalpromise Member

-i cant remember which country, one of the eastern, maybe china.. had a health report on the statistical negative effects on health because of opium use. constipation. thats it.

5. oblivion

oblivion Member

Ha ha ha ha! just constipation!

6. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

opium is nice to sit by a fire on a nice night by or help relax wile tripping

if i could get opium easy i would smoke more that weed

7. hillucin8

hillucin8 Member

i'm definalty a consistant herion user, prolly like 2 or 3 times a week (at least). not as bad as i used to be though, i don't get withdrawls anymore or anything, pretty much cuz i don't do it 2 days in a row. anyway, i love opiates, but i want to smoke opium? has anyone here ever done that??? i mean, i smoked opium, i actually sold opium, but never got more than a little high off of it, i want to smoke some of this shit that you seen in the movies in the opium dens and shit...
    anyone ever smoke anything like that????
    i mean a couple hits and lookin like you shot 10 bags of dope.

8. cutebritt

cutebritt Member

I'll be one !

9. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

if you scrape the opium you cant use the pods for tea lolz

10. ssc4life

ssc4life Member

hello all, I am a friend to all kinds of opiates. I would love to be anyone friend who lives with these drugs as I do. You would be truely amazed by what I have. I just picked up more oc40s and dilaudid 4's. I'm really sick of taking pain meds, but because I sickle cell disease that's my life, regardless. I just would like to talk to people who understand this life rather you do you because you have to or want to. I've got love for all. I wish I could help those of you that don't have it like I do. I get whatever they decide I need, I just wish I lived a life free of pain. Does anyone understand.

11. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

just picked up more OC's and Dilaudid, and wished you lived a life free of pain? sorry, but ya got no empathy from me.

12. cartmanblue

cartmanblue Member

I think they're all nodding in a pharmacy somewhere...

But yeah I am a a fan of the opiates/opioids.

There's nothing like railing half an OC 40 and listening to comfortably numb on a Friday night after schoolie:D.

13. polecat

polecat Weerd

was I the only one to notice this was from 2004? How do you guys even find these threads?

14. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

15. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

hehe, some threads never die...they just turn into lint.

16. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

I'm new and I love Opies. Yep its an old forum but I'm new and thought I would let everyone know that
    "I LOVE OPIES"

:drool: :dupe:

17. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

think about it..they say 1% of heroin addicts die each and every year...so add up how long the old hipforum was...and by chance they could all be dead

18. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

but isn't that one percent of all heroin users, not one percent of hipforum heroin users? I don't think its as simple as you say. :)

19. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Lost one on Easter Sunday, fentanyl patches and Grey Goose. He was my unlce and a very funny guy

20. clean_or_not2be_?

clean_or_not2be_? Member

Im not sure if i am doing this right. I just joined and havent really joined a forum so i am stil trying how to even post or reply or add a forum if thats what u cal it. ll I am looking for some answers this morning. I have to take random u a test and my color was called today.I moved to a diffent city so it took them a month to get me in the sysem again. my color was called yesterday and I flushed really good i think ...i have been studying how to dulute and and still pass but im still confused as to how much creatine supplument to take before the test, and how to put the color back in my pee. I lacked color yesterday and they will refuse it today if it is to light. If u know anythibg out this please let me kn ow or if u know someone in this forum who does please let me know. Oh by the way..before I got put on probation my Drug of choice was herion. I haved done it now for a year. but opiates are still my fave so right now its morpine(becasue thats what i have acsess to lol wrte back as soon as you can i need to take that test in a few hrs thanks.