Where are all my opiate friends?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by mr_belvedere, May 23, 2004.

1. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

On the old hip forums, there seemed to be tons of opiates people, what the hell happened to my people. Opiates are the best drugs ever, and we need to get some more people in thie room, come on people. For most people pain killers and all their cousins and relatives are just a do em when you get thing, but where are all the people like me who love, cherish, and use them on a regular basis. I want to hear from ya.

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i think they're all at the methadone clinic, or sleeping.

3. KaR

KaR Member

yup...opiates are one of the best things ever, just way too rare

4. imabuildingburning

imabuildingburning Member

haha...good shit.

5. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

im still here. i never posted in the old hip forums opiates section (i dont think) where's all the heroin at? i used to have a blast with that. hmmmm.

*pops oc*

i really wish i could find some dog food.

6. hillucin8

hillucin8 Member

yeah, i'm your friend man, i'm doped up right now. been on a week long binge with the shit. i know ima be hurtin tomorrow and the next day though, but we all know what helps with the pain right????

7. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

Hail!

I am growing opium poppies in my garden. Looks like they will be flowering soon, and I'm looking forwards to trying them out. Do you know if you can also smoke the dried leaves? Do they contain any alkaloids?

8. madboy139

madboy139 Member

all parts of the plant have alkaloids but i doubt the leaves would have enough to get you high. just scrape up the opium and make tea with the pods.

9. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

Yeah, that's what I suspected...
    Cheers!

10. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

where's fuckface! i wanna know! hows he comming along?

11. BoozeJockey

BoozeJockey Member

lol he's probably in a juvenile detention center somewhere

And i agree, opiates are the best thing in the world(only the thing between a girl's knees can compare, haha)

12. Mr.Moon2

Mr.Moon2 Member

I like how opiates, though if not used carefully can destroy lives easily, have a strange comradeship between its users. It's very bittersweet to me, I've never done smack, but i've done small doses of morphine and loved it, it puts every worry out of your mind, and it's probably that strange illusion that will ultimately be the downfall for most users for when that veil falls you realize you're worse off than before. Oh well It probably won't be long until I start doing H, theres such a mystique and attractiveness of it I can't help but be pulled closer. Even though I've seen people, even in my own family, turn into junkies.

13. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

Pure heroin is actually (like all other opiates) physically very safe. The problem I find is that street heroin is only 'heroin' in very small percentages (the rest being shit they cut it with), and that SUCKS.

I don't think I would shoot something I don't know the chemical composition of.

14. madboy139

madboy139 Member

opiates are physically safe unless you get addicted to them. when you become dependent it fucks with your dopamine receptors permanently.

15. Mr.Moon2

Mr.Moon2 Member

The only thing I can think of that is dangerous about heroin is the fact depending on who or where you get it from you dont know the percentage that is cut, therefore making it easy to O.D.

16. sushi=addict

sushi=addict Member

Do you folks think heroin is overly stigmatized? I've know some true down and out junkies, but I've never mixed in with the needles (other than morphine). We just smoke it . . . and I know, I know . . . that's putting it rather lightly, but really? For all you opiate lovers, what is your preference? Shooting, snorting, or smoking? And yes, heroin has fucked with my life, but so did the oxy, demerol, and morphine patches they gave me for pain management (cancer). I will not deny such. Hey, I will be perfectly honest . . . I love heroin and I hate heroin.

17. lisakc

lisakc Member

Hi Mr Belvedere,

I'm Lisa, 48 yrs old. I've done drugs of one sort or another since I was 14 and I have to admit my drugs of choice are all opiates. Wish I knew how to get more :) and wish someone would respond to my post about my poor ole poppies...

Lisa

18. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

Pure opiates are among the safest drugs you can take, meaning that at an appropriate dosage, even after prolonged use, they will not cause any significant bodily harm (unlike, say, tobacco, alcohol or coke). You can live all your life as a junkey and grow old (W. Burroughs docet).

However, street heroin is never pure, and shooting up unpure heroin is not exactly healthy.

Personally, I'd rather stick to the opium I grow myself (just started, actually). Organic, natural, pure.

19. madboy139

madboy139 Member

sure you can live to grow old as mr. burroughs did but your brain is fucked. opiates cause permanent damage to your dopamine receptors.

20. buddkm

buddkm Member

yea i...up until about 3 months ago was eating anywhere from 15 to 25 tabs at a time for almost 4 years. yea i started off with just a few and worked my way uppp !! but like i said about 3 months i had enought of them and could not get enought, getting 120 a month and buyin the rest...SHIT got sick and of that shitie feelin and detoxed off of them !! ( OH YEA I DO HAVE A BAD BACK ) ok so after detox i was put on the DURAGESIC PATCHS 50MG witch was nothing and then tryed the METHADONE, no good...so now DOC. got me on the MORPHINE TAB'S 15mg. they seem to be ok but just wonderd if anyone has ever tryed to smoke them thangs with some weed or some kind of form ? i know opium can be just wonder about the pill from ?