When you're naked, are you happy with the way your body looks?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by daniellar, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

I'm glad I don't subscribe to any of this Valentine's Day hooey. I can go fuck MYSELF, thank you very much.

Oh wait....

But seriously, to all you guys and gals going it alone, engage in a little 'self love,' tonight. Or, tomorrow if you're not in the mood. Don't let the calendar, or the greeting card companies, tell you when to get off!

My point is, it's the only body you've got. Might as well enjoy it while you can.

2. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I'm perfectly happy with mine.

3. R David Pratte

R David Pratte Members

Accepting the naked body, no mater what condition you're body is in, is to accept reality. To accept reality is to have a healthy mind.

Mobius_Stripped and tourguidewv like this.
  4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When it comes to nudity, I’ve said it before and I will say it a again. “I’m happy with the way I look and happy with the way you look”. Real nudist are not concerned with vanity. Nudity is ageless.

5. The Shark

The Shark Members

There's definitely room for improvement, as I need to drop some tonnage and rebuild some muscle tone. Like any other guy, I wish that I was more of a "show-er" than a "grow-er" when it comes to visible package size when soft.

6. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

The fact that I'm not entirely happy with my body makes me proud to be a nudist. Yes I wish some things were different but the fact I can take it all off and walk around unashamedly is awesome.

7. brncr6

brncr6 Members

I think I look just fine, not bad at all for being 54! Kind of skinny really.

8. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Not totally happy how I look at my age but I accept its all part of the aging process.

9. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

Yes I am and being naked in front of others has taught my daughters positive body image as well.

bill697cu likes this.
  10. Augres

Augres Members

11. Always been a night time nudist, but didn't think much about it during the day. A few weeks ago I came in from the hot outdoors to work out in our basement. I decided to strip and just cool off and strech naked before the workout. The AC was running and it felt so good on my naked flesh I just stayed nude. Between reps I suddenly found great pleasure in just rubbing arms, chest, legs, and yes penis. For the first time I realized how much I love my own nude body. So to answer yes - I'm very happy with my body, defects and all!

Very Fast Car and bill697cu like this.
  12. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Eh, I’ve seen worse bodies than mine....

13. Trevor Collins

Trevor Collins Members

I've got a bit of a spare tire that wasn't there 20 years ago, but that does not stop me from going shirtless. Comfort is everything.

14. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

No I don't think anybody is completely happy with their own body, we all have insecurities but I've had no complaints from sexual partners so far.

Todd56 likes this.
  15. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

I wish I was more slender, but that's the great part. Nudists don't care what other people look like.

16. Panama Jack

I’m 68, no beer gut. So, yes I am comfortable with my nude self. Honestly though, nudity is the great equalizer. Your scars in life are a road map of your journey’s.

bill697cu likes this.
  17. Blindboy

Blindboy Members

No not really. I was diagnosed with a neuromuscular desease at 11 years old that caused my calve muscle and other muscles to not develop properly. I had and still do very small legs. I would not ever wear shorts and by no means let anyone see me naked. Though I could let my best friend see my legs when we were naked and I would also take my little cousin and nephew skinny dipping, it was easy cause they were so young. I had to attend a blind school, as I lost most of my vision when I was 12. I was talked into joining the swim team but would not shower with the other boys. Not only because of my very small legs, but I also had a really small penis and was sure I would be made fun of. My coach told me I needed to shower with the others so I had to face my fear. The fear soon ended when I saw the other boys naked and most of them were about the same size as me with there genitals and nothing was ever said about my legs exept being asked about them and I was happy to explain. But still throughout my life I wished I had a more average body with strong legs and now my arms are getting worse too. I remember taking a shower with my 7 year old cousin and feeling envious of him. My small 2 inch penis was nothing compared to his maybe 3 1/2 to 4 inch penis which of course got much larger over the years. When I am erect it is about 5 inches, which I am now hearing that, that is normal for an adult male, but I still wish it were bigger. I don't own a full lenth mirror because I don't really like what I would see. But we all have to accept ourselves, flaws and all and just try to be happy

18. Steveh

Steveh Members

Don't care what it looks like to me or to others, I just love being naked with others- and don't care what their bodies look like, just like to see them naked too

19. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

+1
    It has nothing to do with putting on a show, it has to do with being completely free of social constraints about the human body.

20. Steveh

Steveh Members

We agree, we just love being naked with other naked people

21. Panama Jack

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I like the way I look naked and I like the way you look naked. Nudity is ageless and timeless. Your scars are a road map of your life. Embrace them.

Augres, Nudegardner, Iscott55 and 3 others like this.