When you're naked, are you happy with the way your body looks?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by daniellar, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

When I know I'm having my picture taken, I try to remember "Stand up straight and suck your gut in". I may be a guy with poor posture and too much tummy, but if I can avoid looking that way, I will!

On the other hand, I have a couple of friends who somehow have the knack of always looking good. Every picture I've taken of them seems to show them looking healthy and dignified, and fitting their surroundings. One of them has worked as an artist's model, but I think he was successful as a model because he consistently looks good, not that he learned how to pose by being a model.

ncbumpkin and NubbinsUp like this.
  2. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Youth fades, and age changes everything. I accept what I have without question.

Mobius_Stripped and Sierra like this.
  3. I'm happy with my body.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2019
    NaturistJames likes this.
  4. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

I am happy with my body, I have been told I have a cute butt and big balls. :-D

5. Two plusses for a man in my book.

6. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Hehehe, thank you. I didn’t even realize how big they were (I always thought they were a bit small) until I was told they were “larger than average”. I have been told I have a cute butt since high school.

7. Ok, don't oversell it now..

8. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Sorry, can’t help it. :p

9. Lose the tummy and pictures wouldn't be a problem...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2019
  10. Jack O Brien

Jack O Brien Newbie

Yes we can all see room for improvement but like what I see esp my erection

bananaman321 likes this.
  11. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Respectfully to all here,
    This may come as a surprise, when one day you look in the mirror. It’s great to be young but, vanity and to be vain of oneself will change. Shocking I know! A big part of the true nudist lifestyle is accepting others as they are.
    That said, I believe we should do the things that can keep us healthy first.
    To answer the question, Yes, I like the way I look, and I like the way you look too!

12. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

What I like to say is, "Naturists don't go around naked to show off our beautiful bodies. We're naked because we don't care whether our bodies are beautiful or not."

(But I'll still suck my gut in if I happen to think of it.)

bananaman321 and Mobius_Stripped like this.
  13. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Pretty happy with my body, not the most well endowed man around but no fear when walking around naked, especially when it's nice and warm. Been told I have a nice bum on many occasions which is nice to hear.

14. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Pretty happy with my body, not the most well endowed man around but no fear when walking around naked, especially when it's nice and warm. Been told I have a nice bum on many occasions which is nice to hear.

bananaman321 and Mobius_Stripped like this.
  15. Hell, yeah. .

bill697cu and NaturistJames like this.
  16. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

My body has always been a work in progress. But if there's one thing I've learned from seeing naked pics of myself, it's that I am in desperate need of a 'posture pal.' :laughing:

17. tourguidewv

tourguidewv Members

I'm 58 years old, 6'1", 190 lbs, and I'm perfectly happy with my naked body. No, it doesn't look like it did when I was younger. But I don't practice "nudism" based on how I look, but on how I feel. And I feel just fine.

18. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Yes and no. I know my wife thinks I'm sexy and doesn't care about my small penis. It gets big when it needs to so that's all that matters. It's my protruding gut I hate. My spine curves forward giving me a pot belly. A quick Google search and I see it's called lordosis

Mike1000 likes this.
  19. Mike1000

Mike1000 Members

I have a great body for a 56 year old- with my small penis, especially flaccid, I look a little like those Greek statues(at least that what's I think lol)..