When you're naked, are you happy with the way your body looks?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by daniellar, Aug 21, 2019.

1. daniellar

daniellar Visitor

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2019
  2. Creamy Goodness

Creamy Goodness Banned

I'm fine with what I see. Can't speak for others

3. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I think I look okay - especially for an old fart.

4. 1Rose

1Rose Members

I am very happy with my body. I know I am no page 3 model, but I do try to keep myself looking good.

5. Ace65

Ace65 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I just turned 54 Monday. I'm 6ft tall and weigh 150lbs. Other than probably what every male wants, a bigger penis, I'm fairly satisfied with how I look. Once I hit my early 40's hair started sprouting out everywhere. I started getting back hair that I could see looking in the mirror. My already hairy chest got even thicker so about 10 years ago I started totally shaving my body. Which I found out later on my first visit to a nudist resort tended to be more the norm for this lifestyle.

The only thing about my body that really bothers me is that I don't tan in an even color. My skin looks like what I call "spackle". Little tiny white looking splotches in between tan areas. I've read that you can get like a Nizoral shampoo to try and get rid of it. But other than that I think I look fairly good for my age.

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ok, so I’m nude right now. 5’10” at 165 pounds. Age 65. Fit ,healthy and confident. I am no handsome guy. But, I’m nude, not to impress others, but I am happy in my naked skin. I respect others and make no judgement or comments regarding them. Likewise, I expect you to keep your body comments to yourself. In other words respect one another.

Creamy Goodness and 1Rose like this.
  7. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Not as happy as I was 9 years ago, but yes. I try not to look too much at the parts that I could be happier with.

NubbinsUp and bry75 like this.
  8. Alabamaguy80

Alabamaguy80 Members

I’m more concerned about being comfy and not how I look.

Daretobare and Creamy Goodness like this.
  9. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

For years i dealt with my body issues. Worried about my penis size. My wife was great encouragement to help overcome that part. My breakthrough into acceptance was when we started going to nude beaches and joining a local nude resort. Found myself quite normal actually

10. blufx

blufx A guy in a very odd position

I've always said there's a difference between nudity and sexuality. I like being naked and in company of other naked people. I'm not showing off. There's nothing to show. I'm not trying to be looked at, but I don't care if you see. I just love the feeling of going bare. It's not a beauty contest. It's about comfort.

NubbinsUp, *pixy* and Daretobare like this.
  11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

We are own worse critic. As for me age has taken away my six pack. My ass sags a little now. I have a little more cushion than I did 20 years ago. But my spouse quotes a line from a John Wayne movie saying "Your comfortable." So for a mid sixties body it still keeps up, albeit not without aches and pains, with my athletic events that I enjoy.

Angela36 likes this.
  12. Angela36

Angela36 Members

No doubt about that. Although it's my own critical observations of my bodily flaws that keeps me trying to improve them.

13. Angela36

Angela36 Members

giphy.gif

How is your eyesight?

14. Sweetcock26650

Sweetcock26650 Members

fuck yeah thats why I work out . to look good . when you look good naked that means the opposite sex will love it

Nudegardner likes this.
  15. Creamy Goodness

Creamy Goodness Banned

Exactly...

Lily The Pink likes this.
  16. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I'm happy with my body when nude. Everyone is beautiful when nude.

17. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

I would be happy with my body and very comfortable being naked anywhere possible.

18. Chris Bigger

Chris Bigger Visitor

Body acceptance is a big thing in the nudist life style, we all come in all sizes and shapes. So being acceptance and ok with what god gave you is what it's all about.

bananaman321 likes this.
  19. hikingchik

hikingchik Visitor

I think everything looks quite good:kissingheart:

bill697cu likes this.
  20. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Based on what I see at least the back side is nice.

hikingchik likes this.
  21. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like being nude, but there was never a nude picture of me until age 50, and I never began participating nude in clothing-optional activities with other nudists before then. Am I happy with the way I look? The exterior of my body is just the fleshy packaging that gets my mind from point A to point B. I'd much rather be energetic and agile, able to move about at will and with graceful bearing, than to be admired for my outward appearance as one of Praxiteles' statues, such as his Aphrodite of Knidos, was in antiquity. So, having established that my surface-level appearance nude isn't all that important to me, I look very good nude for a man of my age. I've exercised regularly my entire adult life, and it shows.