When your wife crushes for your best friend

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by LeoWestcott, Dec 27, 2020.

1. LeoWestcott

LeoWestcott Members

Has this happened to you? How did you handle it.
    My wife will talk about it when we are having relations and she gets smoking wild. We’re very stable and trusting of each other. What would you let her do? Or have you had this situation in your relationship? What happened?

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Sounds like she has the hot's for the guy! Depends what you want now! She has told you she wants the guy in her own way!
    I had a buddy I knew wanted my wife.....As for my wife she always brought the guy in our conversations one way or another and
    frankly it turned me on knowing my wife might want the guy in bed also so I gave them the opportunity by inviting the guy to our home
    and one night and made sure ! wouldn't be home when he came to the house! To cut the story short my wife ended opening her legs
    to the guy right there in our home and in our bed! They were lovers for several months with me knowing about it as my wife is a very
    honest woman! I love sharing her!

Richie B, Alonso376 and Alice in SC like this.
  3. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

The best thing you can do is let her have sex with him if that's what she wants.

4. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I had the Hots for a friend of hubby's. One night when he was over hubby said that he was tired and going to bed. He kissed me and told our friend to take good care of me! And yes he did! That was over 30 years ago and we are still married and he's still taking Good care of Me!

bry75, Alonso376, Witoutit and 3 others like this.
  5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

How come I wasn't invited I love pussy!

Alice in SC likes this.
  6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

It's her way of telling you it's what she wants.....................

Alonso376 and Alice in SC like this.
  7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My wife has comes home hotter then hell after being out with a guy and yes she talks about how good the guy was and at times she will say he wasn't as good as she expected and at times she still hotter then hell and wants to go to bed right away so we can make love! She is just being honest! If she can't tell you how she feels who do you want her to tell how she feels! Take her to bed and fuck the hell out of her! If your not in to it I'm available................

Alonso376, Witoutit and Alice in SC like this.
  8. An old and former friend of mine's 12 year live in girlfriend has come onto me for years and couldn't keep her hands off me when I'd go there to party with them. The more she'd drink the worse it got, till I finally stopped going there, as it was awkward and caused problems between them. Then after a year or so she began texting and calling me, saying she misses me and we should be together. She asked if she could come down and talk to me and I reluctantly agreed. We talked about the situation then ended up making out like teenagers. After three visits to my house I took her to bed and fucked the hell out of her. She began talking serious and wanted to live together, even though she still has her bf room mate there. I finally told her to go home and clean up her life and figure out what she wants. She hardly contacts me at all anymore.

9. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

There should be no "I let you" in a relationship. You are 2 individual people. Have her make her own decisions and you yours. If you grow apart, so be it, move on. But controlling of your partner leads to a shit relationship.

FWKbi likes this.
  10. I couldn't handle a relationship quite that open, but I have mentioned several times my interest in my woman fucking a guy who wants to fuck her in a threeway situation so I can watch and he and I can take turns with her. That would be hot as hell .

11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Mentioning it isn't like the real thing but it's a start but it's a start!

Witoutit likes this.
  12. Very true but I've been ready for the real thing for a long time and have yet to find a woman who's willing to partake in the experience.

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

There out there.........and yes there hard to fine..........I never thought I would have a three-way with my wife when we got married but eventually it did happen! I know what you want for there awesome I should know we've had several...........

Witoutit likes this.
  14. My current lady friend and I have talked about it involving both another woman friend of hers and another man but she can't think of another man she'd want to fuck besides me. So for now it's just talk.

15. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

That's the way it was with us. She tried a former flame not long after we were married and it wasn't as good as she thought. After that we were monogamous with only the thoughts of other partners entering our sex lives. It was a fun role play scenario. Now that she has to remain celibate I step out and enjoy other women. She knows and accepts but doesn't want to know the details.

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Talking about it is the first step.....then you both know what you want then there no surprises then by the time it's about to happen your both hotter then hell...

BenS Alaskan likes this.
  17. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

I watched it happen. My childhood friends were both married at the time. Older friends wife cheated a while a go. And the younger friends wife got tired of his shit I would bet and went with the cooler friend. She had a nice butt what can I say. She probably would have made this story out of me if I gave her a chance.

18. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

Talk more if you want it to happen. Make her comfortable with you Not them

19. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Wise words

BenS Alaskan likes this.
  20. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Ok, this op only had one other post the same day as this one, one day after joining. Usually this means the question wasn't in earnest. Regardless, the question in general is based on a very common situation. That is, hot sexy talk while fucking. The scenarios can be completely made up, base on fantasy, or rooted in a real desire.

So going on "We’re very stable and trusting of each other", there is nothing to do or worry about, it's just hot pillow talk. But if he is actually having doubts then he should ask, then go from there.

Hard to give specific advice, I'm different, my question would be, "how can I convince her to go ahead and fuck him, tell me all about it, cause I'm cumingi n my pants just thinking about it"

BenS Alaskan and Alonso376 like this.