When your mate becomes morbidly obese what do you do?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Oct 28, 2020.

1. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Have you thought that your friend is as passionate about his faith as you are to sex? Or a musician may be more committed to his instrument than sex? Or an athlete would rather have a good night's sleep before an important game than have sex?

2. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Oh yes thats very true, his religion has kept him jacking off. For me there is no relationships ever. They are all experiences that when one says its time then we say good bye because we have either learned or taught each other the things that were necessary.

3. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

I get it. I swim with guy in his early 40's that likes to sleep around ... thats his choice and I think its great he's living the life he wants.

When I was dating my now wife, if she didn't let me man-shaft her within a reasonable amount of time, I'd likely leave.

But 18 years later, we built a life together. We got married, she helped me get into my career, bought a home, raised kids, I helped her make a career change, we'll get old together and one of us will die in the other's arms. If she were to die first which is my preference, I don't need to live much longer. Its a different way of life than my buddy.

If there is a point in her life that prevents my from using her lady parts like I'm tenderizing a piece of meat with stick, then I consider it my duty to stand by her no matter what. Quite a difference from when we met.

If, however, she becomes morbidly obese and it is something she can control, thats a different story.