When you cum

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by blondie99, Apr 6, 2010.

1. The Real Peter Parker

The Real Peter Parker Member

Its the length of the sex and how many times he gets close without actually cumming. The longer the sex before the cum then the harder it will shoot generally. Also the fuller the sack is better for big and hard cumshots. If you stop when he gets close and start up again then it is best to produce huge cumshots.

TonyH likes this.
  2. icecube

icecube Member

lol :rofl:
    like this :2thumbsup:

3. BFD914454

BFD914454 Guest

Usually it depends on how long it has been since his last emission and also on how well his penis is stimulated during sex.

4. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Depends on how many tomatoes he's eaten lately.

5. Therearesomewhocallme__Tim

Therearesomewhocallme__Tim Members

For me, at least, this seems to be the cause of forceful ejaculation...as in, painting the ceiling, or hitting the wall on the other side of the room! I don't see any correlation between recent sexual activity, or level of hydration (I imagine that would come into play, at some point) and force of ejaculation.

I would suspect that those times when your boyfriend has "shot really far" would be when you've taken your time building him up, slowly and carefully working him up to the boiling point, and when you finally let him come, he goes off like a rifle. Those times when he "dribbles", things have probably progressed more quickly, for one reason or the other.

He's a lucky guy to have a girlfriend who is attentive enough to have noticed the difference, cares enough to attempt to learn why, so she can give him that more powerful orgasm, more frequently. Good for you! Color me jealous.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I saw a Chris a Rock bit with this exact same question.

Apparently guys have two cums. 1 and 2.

Number 1 orgasm comes from sex and it's an orgasm it feels good and all,

But number 2 orgasm. Shit ******. That's when shes doing errrythang right. She's saying the right thing, she doing the right thing. Number 2 orgasm comes shooting out fast.

7. fjdreams

fjdreams count chocula

will you please upload a video of you saying this on youtube???? hahaha

8. Bi-G

Bi-G Members

If i don't play with my cock for a few days, then the more you play the further I shoot my load.

9. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior Member

Kegal muscle training, will give you harder stronger erection and powerful ejaculation spurts!

1 person likes this.
  10. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

I agree with the above comment.

11. MrChuffy

MrChuffy Members

Well I have always had comments about the amount.....buts thats cos I'm normally horny as the devil most the time......But whether it shoots or dribbles it depends....sometimes it shoots ...sometimes not.....Its nothing to worry bout and is quite normal......Just have fun with it.....and enjoy each others company.

12. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

It depends on two things. If I haven't played with myself, or had sex for a few days, I will explode all over the place.
    The second thing is how turned on I am.
    Many times the two are directly connected.

1 person likes this.
  13. RafaelRico

RafaelRico Members

That's EXACTLY what I wanted to say

14. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

This seems to be an older thread and I doubt the OP is still around, so this is just a personal observation of what happens when I ejaculate.

Lately I've been "shooting" my cum in a relatively forceful spurts when I masturbate... BUT, it's something that I've been trying to do on purpose. To "shoot" your ejaculate far, and this is based on my personal experience, you likely need your penis to be at its absolute hardest. It is essentially where the excitement is at its most intense level, and as you orgasm, you really feel your penis squeezing the semen outward in forceful spurts. Conversely, when your orgasm just accompanies some dribbling of your semen, your overall sexual excitement level often is not as high.

The way I've worked it out, it is a combination of a number of things that causes your semen to "shoot out" in an energetic(perhaps "youthful", lol) fashion.

One: you have to be very very aroused. This means both physically and psychologically, and it is imperative that these two realms are paired up at all times(at least in my case).

Two: your penis has to be at its absolute most erect state prior to ejaculation.

Three: the appropriate stimuli must be applied to the penis, and perhaps also other erogenous zones to further intensify the sexual sensations.

Four: your psychological self may need to be ready to fully experience the intensity of the orgasm.

I actually can go about a couple weeks without ejaculating when I'm busy and not in the "sexy" mood, and I've definitely had many occasions where my ejaculate would dribble out rather than spurt out with vigour. So, I know firsthand that it isn't necessarily due to the frequency of the orgasms alone. There's a lot more going on here, and a big part of it is psychological. At least that's what I've observed.

::The AT::

15. Stillready

Stillready Members

I've been told the whiteness is caused by the amount of spermatoza in the semen. The less sperm cells the clearer the semen. But then since I had a vasectomy thirty plus years ago my semen has never been clear, but does have a amberish tint to it on occasion. I don't know about other men, but I've never been a big "shooter" just the initial big bang then more like a low pressure dispenser.

16. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Hard shots = very excited
    not so hard shots = not very excited

thickness depends on how low it has been since they've orgasmed. usually the longer it has been, the thicker it is.

17. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Sometimes I can shoot over my shoulder and sometimes is just oozes and covers my hand.

18. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

For me, whether I shoot a big load a long way or just have a few spurts is directly related to how horny I am & how long I've been aroused without having an orgasm. If I'm really horny & I've been aroused for hours, I'll shoot a really big load all the way past my head - even if I recently had sex or masturbated to orgasm. If I'm just moderately horny & don't engage in some form of foreplay before going for an orgasm, I'll get a few spurts that don't go past my belly-button.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, a squirrels word 100%..

Eric! likes this.
  20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I shot my load much further in my 30's versus today at 55 years of age. But, if your partner takes his/her time to provide some erotic edging to your tool I've found that I shoot further. I also shot much more when I was younger and consider that to be normal. It still gets hard and cums, I'm good to go!

Orison likes this.