when you are older

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Liver Steam, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Liver Steam

Liver Steam Member

and have time to reflect on life you will relise how precious the carefree days of youth. live it up and dont take the time to duoble check your spelling

2. duoble check our spelling?

wow cheap joke, so very impressed with the incredible prowess of your sense of humour.....

3. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I couldn't possibly post without a regard for my spelling... It just feels wrong.

I really don't care. It's better if you don't think about the whole thing...

4. Queen of the Pomes

Queen of the Pomes Ed's With Me Here

i usually try and hurry to the edit button if i make a typo :D cause IM typos are okay but post typos are weird. :D

and i think high school is wasting more of my youth than the fora is :D (of course, ...that could be wrong, but, hey. :eek: )

5. I'm confident the academic portion of high school wasted more of my life than anything else I have done to this point in my life......

but that is because I broke the system, and it was an ineffecient teaching medium anyway, I learned more math, science, and literature in a year of theatre than I did in three years of any purpose built class....