When will guys learn?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by ScarlettJ, Apr 8, 2021.

1. drock69

drock69 Members

Baby, you haven’t met me yet!

2. Windman

Windman Members

How come guys, no matter how deep they love, no matter how good they are in bed otherwise, just cannot learn eating pussy?! :D

At least partially its an age thing. A lot of young guys just want to cum. And the thing that get then there quickly is what they will seek.
    As a guy ages (at least for me) they are in it for the journey. Sure we still like to cum but giving pleasure is as gratifying. Having a woman squirm and moan under the tutelage of your tongue is a huge turn on.

3. imreadyforyou25

imreadyforyou25 Members

I was taught how to eat pussy in high school by two of my friends who were lesbians. I have never, ever had a complaint since. Before that, I would say I was horrid at going down on a women. Great experience that has paid off big over time. :)

4. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  5. Northside

Northside Members

That had to be a really great experience! Did the let you eat them out or did they just tell you what to do?

6. imreadyforyou25

imreadyforyou25 Members

They acutally showed me. Like a live sex show. Then they both gave me a BJ after they both came. It was a crazy great time!

7. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was a happy explorer down there. Sometimes she would like it, most of the time she would get a little excited but then I couldn't seal the deal. It was all fun though and I thought it was just the way things were. Then, my second FWB taught me what worked for her. She would lay down naked on a big pillow so she could see me eating her and she would play with her tits. She had me lick until she started to get wet, then purse my lips around her clit and suck while I tounged her pussy inside AND she had me put two or three fingers in her pussy near the bottom and push gently against the floor of her vagina. She said that made her feel fuller almost like she was getting fucked. As she started to get real wet, I increased the suction of her clit and the finger movement and to this day, she cums hard every time. I have to admit that I've done this to other women as well with a lot more success than I thought I would have. I needed a good teacher and she was a great one.

She sucks cock good too which always gave me something to look forward to if I did a good job on her.

8. Northside

Northside Members

The more I think about this thread I feel compelled to say this at the risk of pissing off some of the ladies here, but oh well. Since I'm pretty sure we can all agree with my first two points my statement kind of makes sense. First, I have learned that sex is better in longer lasting relationships. We learn what works for our partners with time and experience. Second, communication is key in all facets of a relationship, so I can only ask.......When will women quit bitching about us and just explain to us what they want and need. We're supposed to be in this together!

9. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

IMO every girl is a bit different, very different.

10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

You make a good point but I ask. I don't wait for them to tell me because they may not. So I always ask as I'm going along.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  11. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

Because most guys don't know what they're doing. I learned from my friend's older sister.

12. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I asked, most times I got no directions, just to keep going

13. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Many women likely don’t even know how it’s done to them, my guess

14. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Always ask if new. If no answer you got it right. Wait for the moan or body jerking or vibrating. If none of them occur lick differently. Repeat.

15. I wholeheartedly disagree. The men I know are caring and wonderful and I am married to one of the best., if not the best. I just don’t think it’s fair or right to make a blanket statement like that.

Barry Mandelay and Outdoor Sport like this.
  16. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

There was a rule that my sister and her friends had. Since I had a crush on one they told me it. The rule is if you can’t pass the oral you can’t use your pencil. I started studying reading books on the female anatomy. My rule is that the first sexual encounter is just me preforming oral on them. I don’t even allow myself to take off my pants. When they question me about why I tell them the rule. Apparently I always pass the oral because they always have me come back to use my pencil.

17. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Thank you both for standing up for us. I like to think that I am in the group that is loving and caring for the women I come in contact with. My belief is that a woman is the most beautiful creature to walk on this earth. Why would I be a such a person that is so terrible to the one being that gives me the most pleasure and will allow my legacy to continue? I'm referring to having my children as my legacy and the act of fathering them as the pleasure. Maybe another man can give me sexual pleasure but my personality won't allow it. There is no man that can make it possible to carry on my legacy, or anybody else's, though.

JudithJ1337 likes this.
  18. I think your point is definitely a valid one! I am just hoping that most women would give feedback and guidance to their SO. Obviously, our partner isn’t a mind reader so feedback is vital for a great experience for both!

JudithJ1337 likes this.
  19. drock69

drock69 Members

I think I’m pretty good at it! I learned from x-rated movies!

DapperBuff likes this.
  20. drock69

drock69 Members

If that’s the case, why do you date a man?

21. DapperBuff

DapperBuff Members

Going out on a limb here, but it may have something to do with the BERRIES. I don’t think that’s something us guys are used to seeing.