When will guys learn?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by ScarlettJ, Apr 8, 2021.

1. ScarlettJ

ScarlettJ Members

To eat pussy properly?

Honestly... apart from the couple of true masters that I have met, in my considerable experience (at least I like to think it is) (and it is :)) ... it is always a trifle disappointing. That you have to BERRY your face in the pussy? That you have to moisten and suck, and not just tickle?

I've learned giving head from a prostitute. Because I wanted to be the best. How come guys, no matter how deep they love, no matter how good they are in bed otherwise, just cannot learn eating pussy?! :D

Honestly, so frustrating...

BenS Alaskan, Altman and ropebunny like this.
  2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

All it needs is a good book or 2 ☺☺

3. ScarlettJ

ScarlettJ Members

Always assuming they could read :D... Kidding... I think this also will not work with many. But yeah, nice idea..

EroticaWriter likes this.
  4. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

It takes and experimenting and imaginative mind, a desire to do more than the general idea

Yeah there’s much more than just the tongue thing when down there having fun.
    Yet some women seem to prefer the basics

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  5. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

You need to be telling your partner what feels good and what you like. A little communication will go a long way...

djinx, Lelyal, juicelover and 8 others like this.
  6. Escierto

Escierto Members

I may be wrong but I don’t think most guys care about a woman’s pleasure. They just want to cum. A lot of women have a hard time even convincing guys to go down on them.

I don’t understand it really but then I am a strange guy. If I see a really hot woman and I could only do one sexual thing with her - it would be to give her oral sex and get her off.

Pantyloversniff and Si69 like this.
  7. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I think you are wrong. Sure what you say is undoubtedly true - there are lots of folks , men and women, who only care about them selves but I like to think that is certainly not the majority.

If she wants me to give her oral for hours so she can cum again and again I'm all in.

8. Northside

Northside Members

ScarlettJ, women are all different in how they like their pussies eaten, at least form my varied experience. You sound like my current gf. She likes it more aggressive than others I've been with. She likes me to bury my face in her crotch and lick and suck at her clit, tongue fuck her hole and suck at her hole. Other women prefer gentle licking of the clit, others like gentle licking at first then more aggressive licking and sucking as time progresses. A little vocal response form her helps us better deliver the best experience for both her and us! I love to eat pussy and it's best for me if it's great for her!

9. Escierto

Escierto Members

You have a high opinion of men lol. Most men are selfish pricks. Terrible fathers. Horrible husbands and boyfriends. Yes there are a lot of men who are good people but the vast majority are not.

10. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

You and I are simply going to have to agree to disagree on this. I prefer to look on the bright side based on the type of people I know and associate with.

11. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Escierto,
    We can’t put all women or all men in the same category. Just like bft4evr says.
    I met women who needed a lot of work to give them orgasms, some who were like a short movie clip on repeat and they kept orgasming.
    Orally and manually, penetration.
    Some thought what I did was heavenly genius and some others not so.
    Yet I was doing the same things but had to change for those who needed different.
    For those I was tired after giving only one orgasm.

Guys don’t read minds as you know, if with a partner who says nothing except complain if he doesn’t do it right, that’s also not encouraging.
    I had a couple who got frustrated with me despite my best efforts.
    Sometimes it’s not laziness or selfishness.

However ..... if a woman will give me my turn, I will take and be selfish in taking and enjoying her caring attention and not feel guilty about it.

Saying all men and fathers are selfish and such, looking around more widely will show it not to be the general rule. But there are some who fit the description.

12. Escierto

Escierto Members

Your experience is far different from mine. My opinion of men could not be any lower than it is.

13. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

These are the 2 books . Both excellent and well demonstrated with clear pictures

upload_2021-4-10_0-10-34.jpeg

[​IMG]

erofant and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  14. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

tongue play w her clitoris...and lick-stroking it the right way... normally towards her vagina opening....kissing n sucking her fanny, tongue & finger dipping ... gorgeous.....so hot...always loved oral, clit/fanny/cock/anus n mouth.

Simon

15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife is a good teacher and guided me through trial and error until I got it just right for her. It was fun practicing!

16. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Scarlett,
    I can talk about technique all day what needs to be done is physical. Cum spread your legs for me and let's see what you say then.......Lol
    It's all about getting with the right woman and the gentleman willing to learn. A lot of guys can't take criticism and never learn the true art of eating pussy.

17. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Trouble with most people they want to keep it quiet while having sex. I don't mean they won't scream in pleasure when they should, well . . . . yes I do. But I also mean they don't talk to each other during sex. Scarlett, you've gotta let him know what he is doing right or wrong. If you just lay there and let it go he won't do a very good job because he doesn't have any feedback. You always tell the waiter how you like your steak and if it isn't right you send it back. You tell the painter the color you want your house painted. The laundry how to wash your clothes. Why can't people tell their partner how they like to fuck? I always ask if I feel I'm not getting the response I expect. Even if I am I still talk with my partner during sex. How will she know if what she is doing feels good or not. You gotta speak up.

18. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Fists, the man has to love eating pussy and do it for her pleasure (well, he enjoys it too) without expecting anything in return. And women are different in how they like their pussy eaten. An experienced cunnalinguist goes through a set of proven actions to see which ones the woman likes and catalogues them. When she's close to cumming, he concentrates on the one that gives her the most pleasure and stays with it until she cums or lets you know she is ready for something else. And finally, don't stop until she's finished.

Andy Schumer likes this.
  19. mr man

mr man Visitor

Practice makes perfect... :p

20. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Most guys are afraid to ask (maybe because they are afraid of the truth) how she likes it, a lot of girls/women don't want to hurt his sensitive feelings by correting him and teaching him.
    and guys gennerally don't ask female friends for advice, because they are afraid that either she will think they are comming on to her or they are simply afreaid to admit that they aren't good at it.