When/who did you smoke with for the first time and what you use?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by BlackPower, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

Summer after 8th grade with my best friend at the time. His mom was a dealer. She gave us some and let us use her sweet ass bong that was shaped like a tea kettle. We also had a bunch of little bottles of Pucker's and vodka. We got really fucked up and watched Alice in Wonderland. I had a total body buzz going on. Everything was spinning, but not a bad spinning. The only way I can think to describe it is "carnival spinning" if that makes sense. I was tingling and loving every minute of it.

Sometimes I wish I could recapture that feeling. :(

2. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

hmmm
    i was in grade 9.
    me and a buddy picked up a couple g's.
    bought a bong.
    went down to another buddy's house.
    got fried.
    been blazin ever since

3. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

I did it wrong for a while before anyone told me how to do it right...I always just puffed and let it go not knowing that im supposed to hold it in. it took a while but yeah my first time was with a friend...in his treehouse 20 feet up he built. with a shitty joint that we had no idea how to roll. Pink Floyd on the iPod. and just sat there for an hour or two.

4. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

15 years old, summer before tenth grade, my dudes john, dustin and christopher outside christophers house at around midnight out of a glass stick piece. felt different, but not completely baked.

5. Miss_Cannabliss

Miss_Cannabliss Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I was 15 years old, went to my dads for the weekend, my best friend was with me and we were told to go to bed, of course we didn't listen and snuck out to the kitchen for a drink and my dad was sitting on the couch smoking a bong...and asked us if we wanted to catch a buzz...:)

6. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Wow. It was an older female cousin and we was in her 66 VW-Bug. She broke out a joint. Later, she bought us some IHOP food. (International House Of Pancakes)

7. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I was 12, I smoked with some friends in the woods behind a school out of a regular glass bowl. Nothing special :)

8. Sunny Jim

Sunny Jim Member

The first time i smoked was in 9th grade. I went to my best friends house and we smoked in his garage with his older brother and his gf. We used a metal bowl, and passed it around quite a few times. They showed me how to smoke the right way, so i did get high, but it was really shitty weed. Definately the worst weed ive ever had.