When/who did you smoke with for the first time and what you use?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by BlackPower, Apr 8, 2007.

1. BlackPower

BlackPower Member

The first time i did weed was in 7th grade. april20th with 1 of my friends. didnt get high the first time bcuz i didnt hold it in the lungs, jus puffed and choked it all up,haha

2. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

i smoked for my first time when i was 19. im a late bloomer. 5 kids (including myself) crammed in a jeep grand cherokee. passing around blunts. i got stoned cause my friends are experts in smoking by now and gave me some pointers.

i didnt "see" anything, but the gc got so fishbowled i couldnt see the clock from the backseat. we went inside and i just chilled on the couch.

im so very glad i tried it.

3. CrazedPotHead

CrazedPotHead Member

i was 14 and i went to some isolated place and blazed like 7 grams with 2 other guys, needless to say i got trashed, and then we got pizza at mr. grande's :D it was quite cheap to, 10 bucks for a large pizza and 3 cokes :)

4. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

First time I smoked weed I was in 5th grade. First day of summer vaykay and I walked to my buds house in search of a good time, because they always seem to follow him ;) Anyway, we walked to his neighbors, this 16 y/o at the time, and we drove up to Klien's Supermarket in his blue Celica with the bass bumpin listening to Cowboys From Hell by Pantera. We smoked a glass bong in his car, got out and skated around the lot for about 2.5 hours, then went into Klien's got madd food then went back to the trailer park. Mannnn good ass times. Sometimes I still wish I lived in that trailer park...

5. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

First time i was in 7th grade. Me my brother and my friend that lives across the street skipped school and went over and chilled in his basement. My brother had a little glass peice and we smoked like 7 bowls out of that and got blazed as shit. Then we walked down the street to Taco Bell and it was the best T-bell I ever had. I havent stopped smoking since.

6. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

had a session in my friends garage with him his sister and one of her friends. i had a session there last night with the same people plus more, that was a good sesh.

7. out_in_the_sticks

out_in_the_sticks Member

at a party on the last weekend of summer break last year :p but id been around it and had oppurtunities since i was a lil kid lol

8. alex714

alex714 To the Left

I was 17, with a friend of mine, smoked a joint outside a church near her house. I didn't get stoned....but, she became my pothead buddy.

9. slaterr

slaterr Member

it was around this time last year
    and me and my friend who still blaze lots now went to his backyard and blazed a couple bowls
    i wasnt really high but i did get the munchies
    all we did was eat eggos with chocolate peanut butter and played tony hawk pro skater 4
    it was aight

10. VolcomStoner420

VolcomStoner420 Member

mine was in the end of summer after 8th grade. smoked in the forest out of a aluminum pop can. it was ghetto as hell but i got the most fucked up ive ever been

11. bbbeccaaa

bbbeccaaa 12345678910

During the break I had before my orchestra final, some time in Dec '04...I went with a few friends to another friend's house and I got literally 1.5 hits off of a horrible homemade 'pipe'. Didn't get high at all, but it was fun enough.

12. darkain

darkain Member

With my Friend Darryl. End of the summer, going into 10th grade. We made a poor mans pipe out of a Water Bottle.

13. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I was 3 years old and I smoked with Jesus out of Satan's asshole.

Yummy.

14. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

You too?

15. whichaxe

whichaxe Member

I can only assume you used Satan's belly button as a carb... but, prey tell, where did you draw the smoke in from??......Oh.... wait.... so that's why gay sex and drugs are evil.....

16. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Uhhum, exactly... you don't want to know where I drew the smoke from :D

17. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

i stole a roach and set it on fire on a log and sucked in the smoke when i was 14. haha im stupid

18. Viruk

Viruk Member

I went up with some friends to the golf course at night, and its on a hill so you can see over the city, its pretty damn sweet.
    We used a pipe and smoked under a huge willow also, it was great.
    After that though it was the poor mans pipe for the next while.

19. Jac

Jac Member

my mum gave me my first toke on a spliff wen i was about 7 or 8 ish i think... to be honest barely remember it, greens sorta seen as 'normal' in my house so started young. mum tought me to roll wen i asked her "how do you make that?" and spliffs got passed around the room and id have my turn. dont peticulally remember the first time. didnt pull a tutor till a was about 13 and had friends that smoked too tho.

20. Monolith

Monolith Member

right before my 10th grade school year got out, it was summer 04 and i had just turned 16. I smoked with some friends at a cemetary, we smoked a couple of blunts.