When were you able to freely enjoy Bi fun?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Dec 27, 2021.

1. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I was 50 and needed a release. I tried in a car with a guy, just pulling while covered up. From then it was in old Mike's apartment, a cock sucking drop-in spot or a unit when I was away in the next town on business, I'd get him to join me. Later it was a gay friend's apartment. Privacy and no interruptions is what I needed. Still do.

Suburbanray likes this.
  2. bmobius

bmobius Members

Usually when I was single and in-between relationships. But there have been times I just really needed another guy, for sure!

3. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My job has me traveling quite a bit and this allows me to indulge myself in my adventures in the male sex world. I am totally amazed at the number of men who are in sexless marriages and are looking to get off when they travel. Just this past week I ran into a a gentleman who I had been with before, he came across the bar to sit next to me. He recognized me in the bar and wanted to catch up if you will. We caught up alright,

4. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Do you ever join them and their wives? We have a guest who entertains us both.

Suburbanray likes this.