When were you able to freely enjoy Bi fun?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Dec 27, 2021.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It's normal to feel nervous. Just relax and go with the flow of things.

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

By now you have had your first, how did it go.........?

3. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Decades ago. :(

4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Once I rap my legs around your head there is no escape.........................lol

Spg100 and LowHangers like this.
  5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

mmmmm

6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

To be honest I was nervous at first well maybe even more but once you get the feel of it then it goes smooth real smooth. Your second time you
    jump right into it with out even thinking about it rather you are sucking or being sucked. I love both.

Sportscat and BiSal like this.
  7. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Well said!

Poplo. likes this.
  8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

One thing now every one knows I suck cock so I get hit on often I tried to keep it a secrete but found out that was impossible I got the idea of using my legs as my avatar here on hip because I've been told many times who have had me that I have nice legs......

Suburbanray likes this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I never considered myself bisexual having only been involved in mutual oral sex with men or being their personal cock sucker behind their wives backs until I met my present wife. She was totally turned on by the fact that I have and enjoyed sucking cock. After having witnessed me doing so, joining in and sharing the experience it was then she suggested I experience being fucked in the ass by a real cock rather than her strap-on that she so enjoys fucking me with. It was after that first anal fuck from him that we both said I'm now a bisexual. Everyone has their threshold I guess and to finally be fucked by another man provided me with mine.

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I really don't enjoy being fucked but to keep the guy happy I let him fuck me. Some times it's painful and at times it feels good maybe I should take only small guys..............really don't know..!

11. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

Hmm... Was able to truly enjoy being bi when I was 18 and lived with a man as his gurlfriend and he was supportive of me dating/sleeping with women as long as it wasn't in our bed. The social/family pressures of the time broke us up and I married a woman... Since then the glorious feel of great sex with a man has been a stolen pleasure that is strictly in the closet and with very rare relationship stays and almost exclusively anonymous hookups that don't allow the time or intimacy to properly submit and give myself to a man without feeling dirty and slutty
    Would give my left nut to have a nice sane relationship with a man who would be my boyfriend and lover and that I could spoil him as his gurlfriend. A man who would take me in his arms and love me and desire me.and that I could please and satisfy his desire

William89, SpankedMale64 and Mfmca42 like this.
  12. Mfmca42

Mfmca42 Members

An ideal situation for sure. Lucky you!

13. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

In my early 30's. My second wife knew and encouraged my desire for cock. Said it made her panties wet!!

14. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Lucky man

15. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

......when a bi guy fucks his (male) bud, he not only gets to enoy the ULTIMATE male-bonding experience, but, also, there is NO worry whatsoever in getting him pregnant!:D

Seriously, ANY married bi guy who is encouraged by his wife to enjoy life "on the other side of the fence" is indeed a VERY lucky fellow.....:)

topper, Suburbanray and BiSal like this.
  16. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I was probably 38, had been bi since I was 20.

I was always shy, skinny dipping etc. I was very shy about my bisexuality. By my late thirties I became more relaxed.

My wife responded to my relaxing by seeking out younger women to join in a specifically to watch me with another guy. A first for most of the young ladies. That triggered my shyness being watched by a small group of young women. But always a good time. :p

BiSal and Suburbanray like this.
  17. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

I've only had two girlfriends in my life. My gay desires started a few months after my first girlfriend of 3 years (who I lost my virginity with) broke up with me when I was 30, and I very fortunate to be single and free for the next 24 years to enjoy lots of MM+ sex in, first, gay sex venues anonymously, and then with guys in each other's homes, until I met my second girlfriend in 2016. I didn't get together with any guys while with her, also for 3 years, though I continued to have lots of gay thoughts throughout. When we broke up just before the pandemic started, I was so ready to go wild exploring my gay side to an even stronger degree. But I've only managed to get together with 2 guys during Covid so far, for a total of only 4 sex sessions.

I definitely want to go more wild with guys, and especially perhaps find a FWB fuck buddy to have nothing but gay bareback sex with every day. Maybe I will try for casual sex with women (which I've never actually had in my life), but truly I want to see if I can meet the right guy or guys to allow my gay side to flourish, at least sexually.

BiSal likes this.
  18. Sexualfunone

Sexualfunone Members

When I met my new wife

Suburbanray and BiSal like this.
  19. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

A friend and I used to pull each other. It went no further when he wanted anal. No more until I was 50, in a sexless marriage. My wife let me play around to get relief. Women were hard work and sort of a no-no, so my youth experiences came back and I hooked up with an older cock sucker in His unit and got into it with him and another visitor he had. I sucked my first cock then and went on to meet a couple of guys there. It was a convenient cock sucking mecca. The guy died, unfortunately. I hooked up with a gay guy who was living alone and was OK if we just masturbated and sucked each other off. That went well and I was fulfilled until it was obvious he was wanting something hot up His butt. I owed him some favor, he was clean and tested and ready so I did him quite a bit, and he really got turned on getting 7 inches up him, but it just wasn't for me. I stopped when he turned nasty and bigotted about various things. He was going on hols so I haven't seen him since, in 12 years or so. I haven't found anyone else who is OK with just oral and masturbation and has a place. I'd use my place if the wife was OK with it. I'm now 68

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2022
    Chester Jones likes this.
  20. It’s impossible for me to not be bi in a threesome. I like to start off by sucking his cock while she watches. A good icebreaker.

SantaCruzRob and Suburbanray like this.