When was your first time masturbating and how did you discover it?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Trekv2, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

I was 11 or 12. Was laying in the bath and suddenly felt an -unbelievably- nice, very, VERY intense, indescribably wonderful feeling of driving, swirling pleasure between my legs. It was coming from my tiny, rock-hard little penis, the shaft but also very definitely the penis-head. It had come erect due to a bath sponge drifting up and bumping / rubbing the underside of the shaft. I had had full, extremely stiff erections before but had never linked them with... this. Obviously I started rubbing my little rock-hard penis experimentally right there and playing with it, and immediately discovered the already incredibly nice feelings my tiny penis could generate were NOTHING compared to what I felt if I encircled the head with my fingers and rubbed the foreskin over it, e.g masturbating myself for the very first time. So I discovered sexual pleasure, and the physical, animal delights my penis could make me feel quite by accident.

A year or so later (yes, I edged for a YEAR) I only discovered the meaning of utter male physical / sexual ecstasy in every sense of the word when I had my first orgasm. A year or so after that I started ejaculating colourless cum, and around 16 I had my first "real" climax and started shooting real sperm / semen.

Rocket73 likes this.
  2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Did you know it was naughty to do that!......................................lol

Rocket73 likes this.
  3. Goander

Goander Members

14, humping a pillow. Shocked me !

Ybcican, Rocket73 and ryan2019 like this.
  4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

It was like you discovered magic or something...wow....what was that?

Rocket73 likes this.
  5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

From the day I was very aware of my erections I touched myself often. Later I started taking it in my hand, I liked the way it felt, still in the days of dreaming of the day a girl would touch me that way, I liked the way it felt stroking it. I was masturbating for short times often. Without ejaculation yet

Transguy and Rocket73 like this.
  6. ryan2019

ryan2019 Members

When I was 9 I used to get the urge to fuck my pillow so I did it and it felt good. I was 11 when I had my first wank and I came for the first time and it was all watery, runny and clear. I don't know how I knew what to do, I just rubbed it until I reached orgasm.

Rocket73 likes this.
  7. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

When 11 years old Playing in field with with a couple of mates, one mate was a year older and suggested playing with our cocks which we did but I didn't know why we should do this, I was lying in the grass and my mate started playing with my cock, after a couple of minutes I started getting this wonderful feeling in my groin and thighs and my cock started to stiffen a little, the feeling became so intense and amazing, my legs stiffened and the feeling became more and more amazing, I started to ejaculate as the milky type fluid spurted from my cock for the first time, it was the most wonderful amazing feeling I have ever had, it was the one and only time that I had let a male touch me, I fell in love with masturbation and have continued to masturbate daily ever since even when having regular sex, but the first time was the most wonderful experience I have ever had,

SteveAustin likes this.
  8. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

12 years old in the shower. The spray hit my cock head just right and it felt good. Got hard and I started stroking it. Wasn’t long before I had my first orgasm. Scared me a bit, but not enough that I did it again.....and again. All these decades later I’m still at it.

SteveAustin and Rocket73 like this.
  9. TonyH

TonyH Members

I was probably around 11 or 12. I found a book around the house called boys and sex. It had descriptions of how to masturbate. So there i was sitting in the bathroom on the toilet and following instructions and man was. I Feeling Good. I was feeling these incredible Sensations on my cock and the pressure was building up and finally I shot gobs bright white come. If it was probably the best orgasm I've ever had

Lovnflman, SteveAustin and Rocket73 like this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Masturbating.....is it awesome...!

Mick_Jacker, Transguy and Rocket73 like this.
  11. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

As a kid like all little boys I was always playing with my cock because it felt so good, then at 11yo I started getting full on erections and one night laying in bed I got hard and had a overwhelming need to take my cock in hand and to rub it up and down it felt increasingly amazing, and I started to rub it harder and faster until suddenly I shot 3 streams of white liquid high into the air and it landed on my chest, it was the most intensely pleasurable feeling I had felt at that time, and I've been addicted to wanking ever since.

SteveAustin likes this.
  12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I love the feel of my meat and of others of course. No cock is to big............

13. GuyusesMac

GuyusesMac Members

I just figured out that I started a lot later than most people. As a youngster my buddy and I use to play dare games (strip naked, do jumping jacks, etc). I even saw a couple of girls naked, so I had a lot of erections, but other than knowing nakedness turned me on, I had no idea what the erection was for. I was very naive, and my family didn't talk about sex at all. I literally thought a girl could get pregnant from kissing. In high school I remember other guy saying to each other 'you probably jack off", some would make the motion, so at least I could figure out what they were talking about. Because of all of the negative talk about jacking off, I thought this was something bad.

When I was 15 one night while in bed, I was feeling horny, so I got naked just to feel my dick against the cold sheets. It was a turn on, then the sheets would warm up so I would turn over to find another cool spot. My erect cock would rub across the sheets as I turned over, and it didn't take long to figure out that felt really nice, so I just kept flipping back and forth. Literally seconds later I began to feel the most amazing feeling down there, until all of a sudden I thought I was going to pee the bed. I immediately jumped up, pinch the head of my penis, and ran to the bathroom to pee. I flipped up the toilet lid, and let it loose, and literally like a wave a knowledge, everything made sense. That night it dawned on me not only how sex worked, but I knew instantly that white stuff I shot in the toilet, was how babies where made. I guess that was the benefit of being older, everything made sense, and I know that night, sex was the best thing ever. Though I had to wait a while later to experience real sex, I was having orgasms every night since... and still am many years later.

SteveAustin likes this.
  14. regina73

regina73 Members

around 10 then started tasting

SteveAustin likes this.
  15. pt11055

pt11055 Members

I was 9 years old and had already discovered many things about my dick. I found out it grew hard when I looked at girls in bikinis, and that it felt good to apply pressure to the area between my balls and hole. I’d begun a form of masturbation, where I’d put on my old, too-small swimsuit and roll the waist down and the leg openings up making a little bikini out of it, then get pleasure from pulling up the sides so it became very tight over my balls and taint. I’d also been given some new tighty whities, underwear, and they were snug enough that I used one pair to pull up hard into my crotch and wiggle my pelvis rapidly forward and backward. I named that pair “The Wiggler”. Another pair I pulled up into my crotch extra hard, and felt the rush of arousal flow through my groin. I name those “The Jammer”.

I would also “model” underwear and swimsuits in front of a mirror, making my dick rock hard, but not knowing where to go from there.

Gym class strongly suggested we all get jockstraps, even though we were only 9 or 10. I got my little “Junior” one, and was fascinated with it. I didn’t want to leave it in my locker at school, so I snuck it home sometimes. I would wear it under my pants sometimes, feeling solidly turned on the entire time. Once I wore it with the leg straps pulled into my ass crack and crotch, then when bike riding through the woods. The arousal was almost too much.

One night while sleeping at my grandparents house on a couch in a bedroom, and making sure everyone else was asleep, I wriggled out of my shorts and found my jockstrap that I’d hidden in my bags. I put it on, and instantly got hard. Not knowing what I was doing, I put one had on each side of the front pouch and pulled it up tight. Then I released it by letting it slide back down over my erect cock. I repeated the movement, and pretty soon developed a rhythm. Slide it up over my dick, up tight, then slide it back down over my dick, relaxed. My dick was hard, but also felt different, intense. The rhythm quickened, and I felt a new feeling, intense arousal. It scared me so I slowed down. Then I sped up again, feeling the tingly sensation spreading. I wondered how intense it would get, so I kept going. Little by little, I approached my first orgasm. As I got close, I realized there was no stopping, or slowing any more. I could only go forward. There was a tight and wonderful feeling at the base of my dick as the muscles began to contract into an orgasm. Suddenly, I felt an overwhelming intense sexual feeling of pleasure, then my cock began to twitch as my PC muscles contracted hard, and pulsed. A fluid shot out over and over, and I felt pain. My first thought was that I’d broken something. But as the contractions slowed and weakened, the pain subsided, and I was faced with a sticky mess on my stomach. I ran to the bathroom to clean it up, then wondered what I’d done.

I went back to bed and began to realize that this, this stimulation, intense pleasure, and squirting of goo, was how couples had sex made women pregnant.

I didn’t masturbate again for a week or so, but then one night at home, I was lying on my back, thinking of sexy things, and getting hard. So I got out of bed, and put on my jockstrap. I began the same movement again, one hand on each side of the pouch, pulling it up hard, then dropping it down, over and over, faster and faster. This time, I didn’t hesitate when I felt the intense feeling of the orgasm coming, I just kept going. I orgasmed again, and felt no pain at all.

That started an addiction of masturbation, once or twice a day, usually at night in bed, and always with the little jockstrap. It rubbed on a large area of my cock, and tightend over my balls with the straps jammed into my crotch, it applied pressure to my prostate.

I don’t recall when I stopped using a jockstrap to masturbate, but it was years. I stayed with my original little jock, even having to sew the pouch back onto it myself. There were two dark spots on the waistband, one on either side of the pouch, where my hands always where positioned for best tension. I literally wore the thing out from jacking off with it. When I finally gave up on it, I had a full-grown adult sized body, and it was made for a 10 year old, so it was wonderfully snug, and was never replaced. I had other jocks, of the correct size for me, but they weren’t the same. The little old jock was retired, torn and tattered, stained and soiled, but it gave me a lot of pleasure for many years, and started me on a long life of jerking off.

suolsu and SteveAustin like this.
  16. RichieMM

RichieMM Newbie

I still enjoy masturbating and ejaculating 43 years after my first such experience at age thirteen. That was the moment of my sexual awakening - I had never felt horny before then. When I went to bed that night, I felt “sexy” and took all my clothes off. I lay on the bed for some time enjoying being naked and hard. I had an urge for more that I couldn’t satisfy, then I remembered reading about masturbation in a book about puberty.

With my foreskin retracted I started rubbing the glans on the bedsheet and the sensation seemed familiar – like an urge to pee – but it became pleasurable, and I kept going until semen spurted out. The ejaculation surprised me even though I knew what it was. I was exhilarated and wanted to tell the whole world about this new trick I had discovered (I never actually told anyone). Over the next few weeks, I masturbated again a few times by rubbing the glans of my penis on a bedsheet or towel but eventually I stopped because I worried that it was too abrasive.

One day the thought came to me that I could roll the foreskin back and forth rather than rubbing the glans directly. It worked - I thus discovered the technique I have used ever since.

SteveAustin likes this.
  17. Lonelee

Lonelee Members

I was about 10, friends at school used to compare our cocks and see how big they got. One of them told me how to wank... so I tried it a few days later. Managed to cum but didn't shoot a load. I can't remember the first time I did shoot cum, probably not a lot at first anyway.

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  18. Curious44

Curious44 Senior Member

The fist time I came I was in my sisters bathroom. I was 13 and had been staying over during a house move. My sisters friend had been staying over and was out for the night with my sister. The bedroom she was staying in had a TV so I went in to to watch telly. On the floor was a pile of dirty clothes and I grabbed the bra and was hard straight away. I'd been rubbing my cock but had never had an orgasm but something felt different that night. I picked up her black panties and saw a creamy patch I'm the crotch. I sniffed it and I was hooked. I ran to the bathroom with the pants in my hand, locked the door and pulled my pants and trousers down. I sat on the toilet and started to pull my foreskin with her pants stuffed on my nose.. it didn't take long until i experienced the best thing I'd ever felt. I sprayed 3 jets of cum onto my t shirt andctrued ti catch my breath. Ever since that day I've came at least once a day, x

jball45 and Transguy like this.
  19. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

I was 9 years old and started to get a hard on. I noticed that over the coming months my balls were getting bigger also so was my cock. I would wank myself off many times it felt wonderful. I was beginning to think if this is what it's like masterbating what would feel like fucking a girl

Transguy likes this.
  20. john slick

john slick Members

I was 13,and had a neighbor girl a year younger than me. I was at her house and she let me feel her . She had big soft tits and a very hairy bush. She was the first girl I masturbated to

Tags: