When was the last time....

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Thedude7, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Mullet151

Mullet151 Members

It's been a little over a week since I had a nice thick cock in my ass. I am definitely overdue!

DaveTheBiGuy and dd788snipe like this.
  2. Socal72

Socal72 Members

For me 8 years.Im 48 and I’ve pretty much kept the same sex activities separate from the heterosexual.I was introduced to gay sex at 16 from my girlfriends brother,broke up with my girlfriend and had strictly gay sex for next 5 years with the exception of a cruise when I graduated high school with a girl.After 21 till 38 was strictly women and following my divorce 2 years of nothing but Sex with men followed by the last 7/8 years with my now girlfriend.Whats strange is that my timeline of sex with men is 7 years out of 30 plus of being sexually active but the amount of times I’ve had sex with men trumps heterosexual activities easily

Pobept73, dd788snipe and bigredinmass like this.
  3. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

I love getting fucked hard and rough.

Socal72 likes this.
  4. Timmie

Timmie Members

2 1/2 years ago. Loved it, and it's been fun remembering it today.

It was a CL hookup with a guy offering a massage and a BJ. He had me lie naked on my back across several pillows, and he began the massage. He started the rubbing at my feet, and worked his way all the way up to my temples. In doing that, he purposely skipped my crotch area, as he had plans for that later :smirk: He then had me turn over so I was lying on my stomach, with my cock pressed against the pillow and pointing directly toward him. He then knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed, spread my legs a bit, lowered his chest onto the bed, and slowly slid toward me. I sensed his head slowly moving along the pillows, and toward the tip of my cock pointed directly at him. With his chin moving along the pillows on the bed, I eventually felt his breath on my cock and balls, and then felt him quickly tongue the tip of my cock a few times. It was an awesome surprise to feel that, and he continued to do it for about a minute. But then things got even better when he lifted my legs up a few inches, pushed his head a few inches closer, and took in the top half of my shaft and slowly began to suck it. He slowly picked up speed, and I couldn't last more than a couple minutes. I came in his mouth with my legs in the air, and my chest and face pressed hard to the pillows. I'd never been sucked off in that position before, and it sort of tickled having his head coming from behind me like that. Even though he never sucked down my entire shaft, what he did suck resulted in one of the most pleasurable orgasms of my life. After I caught my breath, he turned me onto my back, and as I started to go soft, he did some gentle post-orgasm sucking (which I love, and usually don't find uncomfortable).

Funny post-script to that story: When I arrived at his house that day, I realized I had been to this guy's house a couple years before that and got a BJ. What a time that was! I was so aroused at the beginning, I unexpectedly came after only about 20 seconds of him sucking me. But following that, I got hard again pretty quickly, and then he sucked me for about 30 minutes straight. During that time, I felt on the verge of that second orgasm almost continuously, but I never ended up reaching it. Basically, after that long a time, he just got too tired to continue, and we apologized to each other for our inability to finish up the way we both wanted. Still, it was a great feeling to have this fully-clothed guy sweating through his shirt because he's furiously trying to get me to cum, while I'm lying naked on his bed on the verge of an orgasm for what felt like an eternity :blush:

Marriedbicouple and Mullet151 like this.
  5. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I'd say about 5 years ago. Two guys at the same time. Gave oral to one while the other fingered, lick and fucked me, then the other one fucked me. First guy shot on my rear and the other my stomach. I miss it.

6. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Last night, two guys it was awesome.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  7. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

10 long months ago. Way Too long. :worried:

8. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

2 hours ago with my husband.

DaveTheBiGuy and dd788snipe like this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Last night a friend stopped over and we sucked each other off outside by the fire ring with a nice fire burning. After he left the wife and I finished the evening off with some wild sex.

10. ride_stride

ride_stride Members

I guess it has been a few years now! Met up with a married Japanese guy (yum!) at his hotel room. He got naked and we took turns massaging each other while we jacked off. Wish he'd wanted to do more, but it was safe and fun.

11. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Never in my lifetime and I'm dying to start!

Paulievcvc and dd788snipe like this.
  12. Curiousjohnman

Curiousjohnman Members

It’s been 15 years!!! :coldsweat:

Mfmca42 likes this.
  13. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:openmouth:

14. secretasianman

secretasianman Members

It's been almost a year? It was with a gay guy, and we were together for a year. He knew I was bi, but when I also told him that I wanted to transition as a woman (but keep my private parts as they are), I don't think he liked that idea. Ever since then, I've just been on a high estrogen diet (but no hormones), and exercising to lose muscle mass. It's difficult enough as it is to be bisexual, it's got to be just as tough being trans. I want my next relationship to be as a trans woman, but I won't be able afford it for a long while, so I'm for the moment, stuck playing by myself. :(

15. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

There's no doubt being at a point between transitioning makes finding people to be with for a longer term difficult. But it's not impossible. I'm not necessarily saying you need to find someone. I'm just saying work on your transition and be true to yourself, but don't close the book on finding long term intimacy. Shit happens.

secretasianman likes this.
  16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow and you didn't do any thing else huh....... Any thing else since you wrote this! I've done the whole 9 yards and wow it was great!

Mfmca42 likes this.
  17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Sound awesome!

18. blackzbeautiful

blackzbeautiful Members

About 6 years ago, I ate someone’s pussy in the back seat of her car. Met her on CL. I crave it from time to time. Sorry to see CL seed site is no longer available

curiousfellow and Mfmca42 like this.
  19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

"What" I didn't know women eat pussy..............how did it taste!............ :)

20. blackzbeautiful

blackzbeautiful Members

So silly