When was the last time....

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Thedude7, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

It’s been a very long time need to find a good cock

2. Windman

Windman Members

Two days ago, I met again with a guy I had met with about 8 months ago. We are both married. We sucked each other to completion. We wont let it go so long in between next time.

LowHangers likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It's been too long, I just mentioned to my wife today that I need to suck Tom's cock for a couple hours real soon. A 2-3 load 69 sucking session is what I really need. She said "I'm way ahead of you babe". She already contacted him and confirmed he's coming over tomorrow night and spending the entire day with us. She enjoys watching us suck each other off as much as we enjoy sucking each other, she's awesome!

4. Truckguy1987

Truckguy1987 Members

It has been a couple years..i have talked with several guys but haven't been able to play with any of them..my wife and I tried finding a regular guy but haven't had much luck

5. BiRob

BiRob Members

Last week, had a good play session, licking, 69, rimming and we fucked each other doggystyle, it was beautiful...

6. blurevman

blurevman Members

Last night I met a trucker and he rode my dick until I shot my cum up his ass.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Pretty risky, but I was that way in the early 90's sucking strangers off to satisfy my craving for cock. I was lucky and don't regret any of the hundreds of blowjobs I provided.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  8. resqguy

resqguy Members

I has been about of month ago. I had just reconnected with him and was excited to get back together. Unfortunately, he was headed out of town for a while. He is a little on the small size but it is easy to swallow and it does get nice and hard. He has a nice ass that he won't let me touch.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  9. BiRob

BiRob Members

Hmmm

10. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

For me, about a week. I moved a while ago and love across town from him now. Plus we work opposite shifts. Before that was like 3-4 months. Too long.

11. Mfmca42

Mfmca42 Members

Too bad you didn’t live closer. Sounds like a fun situation.

12. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

A month ago

13. late_bloomer

late_bloomer Senior Member

It's been 5 months. Would love to find one person for ongoing regular meetings.

DaveTheBiGuy and Lovnflman like this.
  14. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Sadly, 40 years ago.......

15. RisingBi

RisingBi Members

OMG, do I ever crave that! It's been three years since I've been with a guy, but my girlfriend over that whole time and I just broke up, so I'm thinking the same sex dryspell may end sometime in the New Year. But I have fantasized for many years about having a fuck buddy to go bareback with so that we can share our man seed with each other. I would love to shoot my cum deep into his bowels (I've only fucked as a top with a condom), and have his sperm and semen coursing through my body from his cock taking my anal virginity. I figure that's the epitome of sexual intimacy between two men, and would so love to experience that.

Marriedbicouple, Lovnflman and BiRob like this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm sure I'll be having some m/m sex this weekend as well as some m/f sex because we haven't had a foursome in a while and my wife said she was going to contact our couple to get together. We just cleaned the hot tub yesterday too.

Bicaptain My Captain and BiRob like this.
  17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yep, I was right. Tom and Carol visited last night for several hours so his cock got attention from three mouths as did mine and the wives were both fucked from both ends before he drove his pipe deep inside my ass for a fantastic 40 minute pounding. I wore him out as I heard him telling his wife my ass feels like fucking a pussy now.

18. Barbarock

Barbarock Members

Yesterday. I have an open relationship and have a boyfriend and girlfriend. Best of both sex.

19. dales50

dales50 Members

It’s been over a year and I’ve been looking I love sucking! The first time I tried it was with my neighbor I happen to mention it to him one day in a conversation that I was curious about it and a couple days later he called me over to his house he answered the door with just a towel on I went in all the shades were drawn in the living room he dropped the towel and said tell me how you want me me sat on the sofa and spread his legs wide I was so excited I went down on my knees and started playing with his cock nice cut with a nice head as soon as he was almost hard I took it into my mouth and started sucking I couldn’t believe how good it felt in my mouth I just kept sucking it the more he moaned and pumped the faster I sucked I got really anxious and excited for him to cum finely he said he was going to cum I loved feeling his cock pulsating and feeling thick warm cum squirting in my mouth I couldn’t stop sucking he stopped me and I swallowed the load it was a lot and I squeezed the rest out and licked it off and swallowed it too he said did you like it. For the next 3 years I would suck him off 3 or more times a week I also enjoyed sucking and licking his balls

20. Jayjangle

Jayjangle Guest

About 9-10 years ago.