When was the last time you went skinnydipping?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, Jun 25, 2013.

1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l10iTzVik7s"]Ada Jones - Call Me Up Some Rainy Sunday Afternoon [Song by Irving Berlin] 1910 - YouTube

2. Dan777

Dan777 Member

New Years morning after partying all night, took two girls onto the beach and had some fun in the waves... Can't guarantee that no one was watching ;)

3. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

Last summer.

On a rainy Sunday I like to lay in bed and read all day.

4. dreadzyahhmann22

dreadzyahhmann22 Member

when i was in my mothers uterus

5. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

6. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

It's been entirely too long. I must remedy that this spring by being constantly naked and relentlessly in water.

7. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

That's so sad dreadzy...

8. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I'm sad for you too! There has to be a 3 week window of time in the summer that it's warm enough to participate in such activities in that hellhole state you live in ;)

When I was in high school I would go skinny dipping in our pond on my parents farm with my (then) boyfriend. His parents would come down to spend the weekend and bring his sister that is 2 years younger than us. Our parents would all go to town and leave the 3 of us teenagers alone for a few hours. They thought we would behave ourselves because they left his sister there. We would make his sister go inside so we could go for a swim together. She actually just brought this up to me again a few weeks ago when I was talking to her. She said "Oh my god, do you remember when you would make me sit inside so you and TJ could swim naked when our parents were gone?" hahaha

9. dreadzyahhmann22

dreadzyahhmann22 Member

haha please dont pity me :D

10. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Yesterday.. I jump in the lake in the mornings after surf sessions. There's little better than having your naked body sensually caressed by water after removing a tightass wetsuit.

Question 2: Paint to the soundtrack of the rain, with a nice hot cup of tea :)

11. JKHolman

JKHolman Member

Summer of '86.

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

must have been sometime around 76, because i remember it was within the year or two before i went up to oregon for a decade.

as for rainy days, most of what i do is inside, so the only weather that really affects me is when it gets too damd hot in the summer for the air conditioning to be able to keep up.