When was the first time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace, May 10, 2004.

?

First time you smoked the Ganja?

1. 14 or younger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 15

410 vote(s)
    46.8%
  3. 16

211 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 17

114 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. 18

59 vote(s)
    6.7%
  6. 19

47 vote(s)
    5.4%
  7. 20

21 vote(s)
    2.4%
  8. 21

6 vote(s)
    0.7%
  9. 22

5 vote(s)
    0.6%
  10. 23 or older

3 vote(s)
    0.3%
  1. Old Hippie Dave

Old Hippie Dave Member

17 in 1967

OHD

2. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

I was 18.

Damn, there seems to be a clear pattern here, looking at the poll. More people try it younger.

3. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

I was 14 when i first took a hit

4. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

I was 15, years after all my friends started doing it.

5. MusicMan19

MusicMan19 Music Elitist

I was 12 when I first smoked, so I guess mid-1997, but I didn't pick it up heavily until the next year around the same time, mid-1998 just after my 13th birthday.

6. calidreaming21

calidreaming21 Member

it was a few months ago w/ some guy who goes to my school. i'll be 15 on the 21st.

7. silly_ambulance

silly_ambulance Member

I was 12 and in the 7th grade when I first started smoking and I loved it then and now almost 4 years later I still do!!!

8. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

I was 17 when I first tried it.

9. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

it was just a couple weeks after my 16th birthday, then i spent about 4 months wanting to smoke and not having anythign to smoke, and then after that i was getting high every weekend up until a month ago, just to prove to myself i can stop. I have some now though... *GRINS*

10. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

17, end of Junior Year, at a Moe concert =D

Didn't actualy get high though until Phish in Mansfield and Coventry...

After I came home from that I've never been the same... =P

11. m0th_eaten

m0th_eaten Member

I first smoked on my 16th birthday this June... had to go to school to take the finals at 12... fell asleep on top of the test, cant remember what I wrote. Fun times...

12. deadhead716

deadhead716 Member

never taken a hit, but i've had the phycadellic experience before. it was so cool.... took two days of fasting, sleep deprivation, deep meditation and other spiritual exercises, but wow, it was worth it.

13. AbloodmoneyA

AbloodmoneyA Member

Um...what?

Whatever floats yr. boat, I guess.

14. lisabeeny

lisabeeny Member

I was 18 when I first had a toke. At a house party with my boyfriend (who I am still with today as it happens).
    He'd been smoking it for a couple of years by then, but I'd always had a built-in aversion to any type of 'drug' due to losing my brother to heroin when I was 16.

I had never even touched a cigarette in my life, so you can imagine the effect it had on me. I got just as high on the tobacco as I did on the pot!
    Haven't looked back since.

15. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

i was in the 6th grade. so it was like 11 or 12

to young if you would ask me now

16. ez_on_the_motion

ez_on_the_motion Member

I was 17, meaning to try it for a while but kind of got peer pressured into it. I would've tried it eventually without the pressure though(i became so curious and open minded that year). It was around last year this time i believe too, actually after looking at some songs i dled after that night it appears to of been a year and 2 days ago.

It was my first real party i'd been to i think, only about 8 people, a couple weren't drinking but now they all do. Before everyone else got there i was offered to go smoke some weed to 'practice', we go i smoke some, burns the shit outta my throat, sounds like am not talking loud enough but am actually talking regular, a bit shaky. Later i had a bunch of beers smoke some pot, wobbled in and had some more beers, wobbled out smoked some more, wobbled in had more beers, had some more weed, puked, passed out. Woke up feeling like a million bucks and so relaxed, best sleep ever! I was so wobbly that night when i tried walking i went everywhere. It mostly affected my motor skills but it was still a fun night and i woke up feeling soooo good!

17. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

it was around.. may? april this year? first time i was relly drunk, i felt it a tiny bit, and i was rather paranoid for being drunk (we had a threatening drunk, and even though we said we tie him up in the corner and piss on him if he didnt stop being violent, he kept being violent, and i was so scared, i left the bedroom with bunks and went and slept on the couch.

that night i vomited in my sleep

but im still alive yay. i actually got up and didnt realise there was vomit all over the floor and couch that i was sleeping on lol

anywya now im a daily smoker and have outsmoked the guy who got me onto it by many times.

before starting i used to be anti drugs.. then i started opening up to things and decided id try it when i turned 16, but i was really pissed and didnt hit the bong properly.

now i barely drink at all. but ill get high before going anywhere

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i was 13 when i started smoking, been ten years now since my first puff..... time flys when you're havin fun

19. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

I was 16 when i did it. I was at this party with my mates and it was my b-day the next day so i went and hot boxed this car with them. It was mean! But the weed wasnt very good though. LOL I was drunk as fuck too. I was abit bummed cos it soberd me up. ah well.

20. Dr.antelope

Dr.antelope Member

the first time i did it was that golden week between summer school and regular school...