When was the first time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by Peace, May 10, 2004.

?

First time you smoked the Ganja?

1. 14 or younger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 15

410 vote(s)
    46.8%
  3. 16

211 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 17

114 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. 18

59 vote(s)
    6.7%
  6. 19

47 vote(s)
    5.4%
  7. 20

21 vote(s)
    2.4%
  8. 21

6 vote(s)
    0.7%
  9. 22

5 vote(s)
    0.6%
  10. 23 or older

3 vote(s)
    0.3%
  1. -_-HitMan-_-

-_-HitMan-_- Member

Yeah that's true actually, the first two times I smoked I was in Grade 8 and either thirteen or fourteen (I don't remember if I had turned fourteen yet) and neither of the times did it do anything. This lead me to believe that weed was some lame thing to do that people thought was cool, but I think it was because I didn't know how to inhale. So I didn't go near it again until half-way through Grade 10. I did it once in a while at parties and such until I hit Grade 12.

Grade 12 was pretty stressing and I decided to buy a quarter in December and when I finally smoked some I had had a few drinks but this shit hit me hard. A friend and I played with these three lights on the ceiling and had an amazing time. After that for the rest of the year I did it all the time on weekends but when the summer hit I was high almost every day. But now that I'm in University I've slowed down. When I go back home on breaks I do it a lot, but not while I'm here.

Weed is amazing and a really fun time. I like it better then drinking but I always feel kinda slow the couple days after so that's why I'm avoiding it now during the school months. I find mushrooms have no effects like that on me and I plan on trying acid sometime soon :)

2. shamisen420

shamisen420 Member

first did it winter of 2007, i was 15

3. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

i dont remember. i think like 12 or 13. sometime in 7th grade is all remember

4. Charlisangel

Charlisangel Member

5. mash

mash Member

I was 15...smoked out of a coke can using matches :rofl: good times.

6. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

7. I was 10 or 11, behind an apartment building.. I was so high I fucking kicked off someones license plate on the way home.

8. Age 14, ah what a great age.

9. sam.yeah!

sam.yeah! Member

the first day of summer vacation between grade 8 and 9

10. PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta Senior Member

i was 13....

11. Konulu

Konulu Member

16 years old, underneath an overpass. Second time I hit it was in some kids shed, and I got fucking ripped, to put it differently I am reminded of the second time I got high when I come up mushrooms. Metal pipes both times, lame I know.

12. nismo420

nismo420 Member

16 was my first time, didn't do it again till 18 and i freaked out big time haven't stopped smoking since lol