When was the first time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace, May 10, 2004.

?

First time you smoked the Ganja?

1. 14 or younger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 15

410 vote(s)
    46.8%
  3. 16

211 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 17

114 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. 18

59 vote(s)
    6.7%
  6. 19

47 vote(s)
    5.4%
  7. 20

21 vote(s)
    2.4%
  8. 21

6 vote(s)
    0.7%
  9. 22

5 vote(s)
    0.6%
  10. 23 or older

3 vote(s)
    0.3%
  1. bongwater89

bongwater89 Member

yeah, its alright.. tp pwns it though, and oot is just a classic.. wind waker reminds me of majoras mask though in a lot of ways. idk

2. rak

rak Senior Member

3. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

4. MegaLisa830

MegaLisa830 Member

The first time I smoked pot was when I was 23. Some people start when they are teenagers and stuff, but I personally think marijuana and school don't mix well, as you should be at your best when you are in school. So I didn't do it then, and I didn't have access to it, even though I knew about it and all, and I thought it was bad. But now, things have changed, and I'm out of school, so I love smoking all the time. ^_^

5. dr frylock

dr frylock Member

On my 14th birthday. So ive been smoking for a year and like 3 months now. I dont regret a thing.

6. Arre

Arre Member

My first time was during the summer between eighth and ninth grades, so I guess I must have been about thirteen. I got extremely high and paranoid, had a terrible time, and swore I'd never smoke weed again.

...a promise I kept for a little over four years. I started smoking again during my first year of university, and I have been pretty regularly ever since (midway through my second year now).

7. hippielove88

hippielove88 Member

First smoked when I was 16 years old, on a summers night in Queens NewYork visiting a friend. Best vacation ever!!!

8. philywilly

philywilly Member

14 for me.. I was in grade 9, I believe.

9. sunstoned

sunstoned Member

13 yrs old 8th grade
    fun times
    i kant really anythin after that up until now
    or what i did b4
    wierd????

10. coders333

coders333 Member

oh man... the summer between my junior and senior year... i was 17. never thought it would end up becoming as much of a part of my life as it has. the only reason i never tried it before was not because of its legality or anything, but just so i could say i had never smoked anything. fortunately my good friend telephone told me that not smoking for that reason was to be a pompous ass. glad i listened.

11. remelk

remelk Member

when i was 15 my first time smoking was ditch weed i found behind my house

12. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Member

15 and a half, i declined at first, researched it, found out the truth.

13. Geonagual

Geonagual Member

11 years old

14. Redemption

Redemption Member

My first experience was when I was 16. 11th grade in high school my friends and I were outside of one of their houses and neither of their parents were home.

One of my friends had a bowl and the other had the plant. We went into their basement. I had never experienced it before so I was hesitant for my first time, but I always wanted to feel it just for one time. Once the atmosphere was filled with the life changing scent I felt it. I fixed my eyes on the floorboard and it began to darken like it was burning and it turned into black-colored sand. It then began to fall down into the floor as if it was quicksand. I then looked at one of the windows that let an obscured light pass through into the basement and lit the smoke traveling through the air. The window started bending backwards slightly. That's most of what I remember. I also recall one of my friends saying, "Wow, you're really stoned" while laughing. They all knew it was my first time, and it was maybe their 9th or 10th. They said I kept singing "The Immigrant Song" - by Led Zeppelin over and over again singing it perfect, and doing those high-pitched yells at the beginning of the song incredibly. It felt great though, once we walked out of the basement, I layed on the grass and said, "Why should we take this, it's rude to the other people". It was a both funny, and incredibe experience.

15. xGreenBabyx

xGreenBabyx Member

It was a month after my 16th birthday.....and im so happy that i started...ive meet a lot of people.....it got me closer to my boyfriend....and to my one best friend.

16. .trippin..

.trippin.. Member

i started smoking when i was 12. smokin since
    same thing with cigarettes

17. .trippin..

.trippin.. Member

I started smoking when i was 12. Been smokin since
    same thing with cigarettes

18. archduke

archduke Member

I was ready to try it when I was 15 or 16, but I didn't really get a chance until I was 17, about a year ago. I heard that a bunch of my friends had tried it, and I was like "WTF?" Said I was tired of waiting to one of them, and received an invitation to smoke a couple of days later. =D

19. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

twenty minutes out of the womb... the obstetrician and I went out behind the hospital and smoked a joint....

20. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i smoked at 15, before I lost my virginity. at least I had my priorities straight, right?
    We went on a choir competition field trip, to the other side of the state, for 3 days, over 4:20 weekend. I got so high, I almost drowned in the hotel pool.

.....The good ol' days.....