When was the first time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace, May 10, 2004.

?

First time you smoked the Ganja?

1. 14 or younger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 15

410 vote(s)
    46.8%
  3. 16

211 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 17

114 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. 18

59 vote(s)
    6.7%
  6. 19

47 vote(s)
    5.4%
  7. 20

21 vote(s)
    2.4%
  8. 21

6 vote(s)
    0.7%
  9. 22

5 vote(s)
    0.6%
  10. 23 or older

3 vote(s)
    0.3%
  1. Turpo64

Turpo64 Member

i was 13 wen i started

2. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

We all snuck off into the cemetary,

I was horribly inexperienced,
    but enjoying the "rebellion."

I was fifteen.
    I smoked a lot after then.
    Then I quit temporarily.

3. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

I was eighteen

It used to scare me, I was that kid who was like "If the govt says their bad they must be" about drugs. But I didnt care if people around me were doing them. Then one day my friend assured me that I was going to be allright. So after alot of coaxing myself and two good friends of mine, one of them was an experienced smoker (Kind of like a coach for us) and the other was one of my best friends and we were both smoking for the first time. We snuck onto the roof of a 15 story dorm tower and toked up overlooking the surroundings. It was a pretty cool first spot to smoke.

4. CasieNmynameisjake07

CasieNmynameisjake07 Member

14 and i had some good times.

5. Zimmy

Zimmy Member

6. Goose461

Goose461 Member

I must of been about 13, hash joint at the bus stop before school. Bouncing into school was fun. Didnt smoke for a while after that. Then went through a carless heavy faze, oh what fun =]. Stopped a bit when i was with this girl. And thats over. I'm doing it even less! ahhhh!

7. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

I think I was 19 1/2. I thought it was bad for you, could kill you, (had lots of preconditioning). Then I met a really cool person who was in good health and didn't seem like she was in any trouble. I figured it was okay if she could do it. (Then I researched it and discovered it was pretty harmless).

8. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i was 15.. in 9th grade

9. YoungHip11011

YoungHip11011 Member

I was really young when I first tried it (like in 7th grade, maybe sooner), , and to tell the trueth, it sucked my first time... First of all, I was at school, I think it was just some shitty schwag or something. I felt like my skin was tightening and pulsing like that. It was fucked up, but after that I have had some really good shit. But the real time I smoked I didn't even get high and it was only like 3 or 4 month before the time mentionned above. I'm suposed to be getting some really good shit soon an hoping that it'll be good, but really, weed doesn't do that much to me anmore, the last time I smoked was last Saturday before I went to work (I have a boring job and a fun job, it was the boring job I smoked before). It was a decent high but it was boring as hell.

10. StingingPistol

StingingPistol Member

14 :)
    Pot was my first ever smoke in general!

11. SublymeStylee

SublymeStylee Member

I was 17, I first smoked at the end of may of my senior year. It took me four times to get high though, and the time I finally got high was at an atmosphere and matisyahu concert off some pretty bomb tree. not a bad way to start, I must say...

12. DeepRiverBlues

DeepRiverBlues Member

It was the day before my 14th bday. So i was technically 13. Didnt really get high, but i did feel good

13. first times

first times Member

dude i was 14 years old but i dint get very hi so i smoked it again the next month got ripped because i am a light weight and i smoke like 3g to myself it was crazy
    and after that i got caught from the cops was in really deep got a record for about 5 diffrent charges and i didnt do it again until today aahaha i should have never stopped

14. OHsoHIGH

OHsoHIGH Member

i think i was like 13 in 8th grade. i just remmeber being really nervous about it cause i didnt know what it would be like and stuff. all i remmber is playing halo after that and being so high

15. GreenPeace13

GreenPeace13 Member

I was 14
    summer before ninth grade
    yeahyea!

16. WhatIsThe

WhatIsThe Member

I was 17 the first time I smoked, I was really against it for a while, watched my friends smoke, drop out of school get into trouble, then I went down the same road just slightly later in life...

Didnt get high the first time I smoked, I had two hits off of a joint. Then got 2g's of heds had my friend roll a blunt and got blazed for my second time smoking, been a daily smoker ever since.

17. slave

slave Member

I was 15 when i smoked for the first time... I didn't get high... it was for a day we went on piknik and i was havin the barbecue on me... after we droped what was left from the j we saw the cops... standin on their car like 10m from us :bigear:

18. nan_123

nan_123 Member

i think it was the summer before my 6th grade year..i might of have been 11 or 12..now i am 16 and still blazin!

19. bongwater89

bongwater89 Member

i was 16 and didnt know how to work the soda can pipe so i didnt really get high plus that was before i started smoking cigs.. i wasnt used to the burning sensation.

20. bongwater89

bongwater89 Member

lol i love your story reminds me of some of my own memories.. for example this one time a few months ago i was at my friends house playing sonic on xbox and i kept talking to this thing to try to figure out what i needed to do but i could not for the life of me remember what the hell he said so i talked to him like 5 times. i was like wait, what did he say??? but i never play xbox i always play nintendo, like recently ive taken to playign wind waker again, but the xbox is pretty sweet or that game is atleast i want to play it again lol.

21. botelhense11

botelhense11 Member

i was 12 yrs old the first time i smoked sum herb but for some reason i didnt get high till the third time. since then i been smoking almost everyday