When Was the First Time You Heard of LSD ?

Discussion in 'Ask The Old Hippies' started by ChinaCatSunflower67, Feb 5, 2020.

1. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

I first heard of LSD while in secondary school. I have heard so much about it since then but I have still not had the pleasure of meeting it in person.
    Could LSD just be to our brain what fluoride is to our teeth? What if it proves to be the only natural way to rinse amyloid beta protein out from the neocortex?

"These studies are part of the science that begins to suggest psychedelics may have a role to play in treating everything from alcohol addiction to Alzheimer’s disease to post-traumatic stress disorder.";Amanda Feilding: ‘LSD can get deep down and reset the brain – like shaking up a snow globe’

I know more about final fantasy than I do about LSD or AD ChinaCatSunflower67.

2. Syd's a fucking hero! Listen to some of his stuff!

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I have listened to all Pink Floyd's stuff with Syd Barrett. I've heard a few solo tracks as well but haven't delve too deep into his solo catalog. I doubt I will, I didn't think it was bad but it also didn't really do much for me.

I play songs off Piper and Saucerful now and then, as well as some of those obscure early non-album Pink Floyd singles/B-sides.

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

priceless HipForums. :sunglasses:

5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

This !

scratcho likes this.
  6. highlander69

highlander69 Members

I was in jr high 60 s ..tryed in in HS .The time i remember most is when took it and went to show to see The Exorcist , WOW I ll never forget that movie...The head spinng around The purple puke hahaha

7. Once upon a time me ears beheld stories from my ancestors of they're passed days in youth. Remember hearing something about orange barrel sunshine, hanging out with a deaf gal who only could speak sign language and by sunrise said buddy was fluent, listening to one song and it meant everything or something like that, someone freaking out about playing with a water gun, being able to just stare at a blanket and be lost in it for hours. These are some of the earliest story's I've been blessed with hearing as a child.