When school gets back...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by WeeDMaN, Aug 19, 2005.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

If I dont have a timer by the time school starts and I gotta leave before 8, could I have myself or someone turn my light on an hour early like 7:45-8am and turn it off 9pm (13/11 I believe)? I heard this should also increase yield by up to %30 or something like that.

2. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

A 13/11 cycle may result in a tiny increase in either potency or yield, but it'd prob. be only a percentile or 2, cetainly not 30.
    Buy a timer, they're only 5 bux.

ADD: Didn't you make an earlier post about forgetting to turn your light on or off or something?
    You're gonna ruin your pot dude, end up with herm's.

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

see, I had my shit all set up and it was supposed to turn off 9:00 sharp every day for the 12/12 cycle, but my fuckin timer keeps bein a peice of shit and goin late and all that, and until I do get another timer, Im gonna have to do this by hand. And trust me man if I had the money(I know Im a bum, but I have no job right now) I d buy that timer tommorrow when the stores open. Im a lazy(er) type of guy and I really dont like having to unplug it every night and wake up every morning at 9 to plug it in.

4. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

I guess it all depends on how much you like pot.
    Do you want to sit on your ass and poss/prob end up with herm's and little weed to smoke, or would you rather mow a lawn/rake leaves/sweep driveways/etc., buy a timer and have a full yield or quality sinsemilla?
    When I wanted to "go big" (3200 watts HPS, CO2, computer controlled growrom) I worked a 2nd job for 6 weeks.
    And believe me, the night shift at a 7-11 isn't an ideal job.
    BUT I earned enough $$ to get the set-up I wanted, then I did a whole lot of not much for the next coupla years, working about 15 minutes/day tops (except for cloning and manicuring) and earning approx. $600.00/week net. from selling weed.

And no offence, but you must not have much of a social life to be home every single night for 2 months.

5. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya Im gettin my 100 bucks soon(I get the baby bonus shit, I dunno what its called actually but its jus a monthly check to suppost kids, but my perents can afford that so they jus give it to me). Then Im thinkin bout buyin a half oz, sell, then an oz, work up to a qp, then Ill have enough money to invest in a kick ass growroom. As for the Timer I am going to either buy one soon, or find the other one thats layin around in a box somewhere(I been looking but I cant find it).