when people don't know who you are

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indescribability, Jan 28, 2005.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I know you never said it, but you know it is true.

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

hate to tell you, but known members get this shit, too. i usually get mine through pm's. it's a little spice to the day. you'll get over it.

3. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

but judging by your poutiness in the rest of this thread, i'm not going to defend you, target-boy.

4. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

*shrug* I insult everyone, so I don't know what the fuck you're babbling on about, you dumb ****.

5. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

yes it's true there are little friendship groups around but you dont really wanna be part of that shit now do you? who really gives a shit if someone on the internet insults them. don't remember if i've been rude to you but i would be meaner if you were more well known probably.

6. TheSkaEffect

TheSkaEffect Member

Hmmm, I couldnt agree more.

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

you arent insinuating that there are cliques in these forums, are you?? of all places, there surely arent any cliques here, mind you! god forbid if there were

8. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

its rather sad actually.... what a drama hey..

9. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

for the record my feelings weren't hurt i wasn't upset or emotional about what was said to me i just noticed a distinct difference in peoples attitudes when they're talking to a "newbie" like that smart ass daisymae ive seen her soothe egos and kiss asses plenty of times before but one time i talk about something that doesn't sit well with me and shes on me about whining etc fuck you people

10. Xac

Xac Visitor

indescribability although i agree with you to a point your post did come off a bit whiney. ignore the idiots on the forums because at the end of the day it is JUST a (internet) forum.

the reason why people are so bitchy is because everyone is so wise and knows everything and they just have to let you know :p so get used to the narrow mindedness

the people in cliques are sadder then ones who get paid out, trust me ive read some threads between "friends" and just so sad it can be good for a laff.

so in any case no one can hurt you too bad here and if you dont make friends it is probably for the better...

11. crummyrummy

no I talked shit to a whiney irresponsible person(indescribability). did you forget how much I disagreed with everything you said. reread it and find where I didnt call you stupid simply because of your lack of personal responsibility towards the damage and harm you could inflict with that car of yours. get over it crybaby.

12. indescribability

you're really testing my patience. I'm asking you as nicely as I can to please leave me the fuck alone.

13. crummyrummy

then quit whining about me.

14. indescribability

*deleted*

I'm not going to be like that. All I mentioned was how something pissed me off and you had to go acting the child. Please, just stay out of my threads or stop STALKING my threads just to insult me.