When I Can Stop Fiddlin' I Just Takes Me's Ritalin!

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Rasheeke, May 26, 2004.

1. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

I have ADD, so i have a precription for ritalin. I take it now and then, usually only for tests. A friend of imine has asked me for some. The slow release is 20 mg, while the not to low release, but kinda stronger, is 10 mg. If i am to give him, how much should i give him? I take one of each twice a day 4 hours. I know the depressive side-effects on myself, but should i worry if i give my friend some? With having ADD, would it be bad, if i took some to get a buzz?

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

it's not bad to take it to get a buzz but be careful of addiction. you don't want to get addicted and when its there all the time its VERY hard to say no. the best high i ever got off methylphenidate was when i took concerta which is time released. i took 108mg and it is a fucking fantastic high. some people with add don't find the effects at all pleasing.

3. ScrewU2

ScrewU2 Member

I done lots and lots of adderall over 3 days and it did not hurt me so give him whatever you can spare it won't kill him unless he gets stoned drunk or has a heart problem.

4. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

I did 25 54mg Concertas, crushed up slightly with shell broken off so they're not time released, over the course of 18-24 hours. It was a really speedy buzzy high I liked, especially mixed in with the lack of sleep... but yea... the comedown was 24 hours of HELL, not being able to eat or sleep, terrible feeling stomach, etc.

5. Spinner

Spinner Member

Damn, why can't you people stop abusing prescription drugs. I have ADHD and I don't go around giving people my meds so they could snort it or whatever. Every other damn post in here is about how many Ritalin pills I took in one day or what new ADD med is going to give me the best high.

6. StonyTheStoner

StonyTheStoner Member

Okay, spinner, dude, chill. Not everyone goes around getting perscriptions so they can get high off the shit, but its fun every once and a while. Why are you being so up tight and have to go blabbing and insulting people on a forum clearly marked Pharmaceuticals. I doubt that you writing about how all of us are retarded is going to make us magiaclly get up and decide to stop taking perscription pills , it just make you look like an asshole for getting on a forum where these types of conversations are bound to take place, so If you don't like it, don't read on The Pharmaceutical forum, simple as that.

7. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya man dont be an ass hole if u dont liek pppl taking pharms then dont go to the PHARMACUTICAL FORUMS!!!! its like going on a road that says if u keep going straight u will die...just plain stupid imo

8. Loki

Loki Member

You need to discover capitalism and make some money