When Girls Start to Develop

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by masturboy, Feb 1, 2009.

1. masturboy

masturboy Member

Some questions to all the girls here:

How old were you when your tits first began to show themselves? How long did it take before they reached their full size? Howdid you feel during this period of time? Was it embarrassing? Or exciting?

For those of you have big titties, was the process painful? Or did all the stares from boys and girls make up for it? If you have the larger tits, does it make you happier? Boost your self-esteem?

I'm sure the answers vary from one girl to another, but I'd like to hear about this, from whoever wishes to share. All in all, what is your attitude toward your breasts?

2. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Why are you interested in pre pubesent girls?

3. masturboy

masturboy Member

I'm not. Yours seemed a rhetorical question. I'm only interested in the process of development, and that only out of curiosity. Maybe I ought not to have asked those questions, hm.

4. masturboy

masturboy Member

For some reason, I have never wanted to ask my daughter about it. But I suppose I could - she's long past that stage of life.

5. AGirlInPink

AGirlInPink Guest

Uh.... that might be kinda creeepy... Or, at least, if my dad ever asked me what you just asked, I'd be running for the hills and I doubt I'd come back. But that's just me.

6. masturboy

masturboy Member

You know, I'm starting to feel bad about posting my original series of questions - I think I crossed some kind of a line or something. It was mostly curiosity that prompted my decision to ask all those questions, although admittedly a mind-altering agent might have been involved at that moment as well. And I don't even know you guys - i've only posted here ten times, and I don't want to be wading into dark waters unawares.

But as for what you said (AGirlInPInk), I don't think it's just you. I think it's common for fathers and daughters not to feel comfortable talking about matters pertaining to sex and to their sexualities. My daughter and I are not at all distant from each other - we are very close friends now, and she calls me every night. But that particular subject is for some reason really difficult to broach.

That's why, once again, I came over to Hip Forums - I figured I could speak up here - at least in comparison to talking with my daughter. I imagine I could pose the same series of questions to a close female friend...IDK. It's not all that important anymore, and I gotta get back to work tomorrow morning, so the party's over, so to speak.

Anyway, I still don't think there's anything particularly weird about a guy just *wondering* how girls *feel* when they're first starting to develop, and I do *not* feel that this indicates any special interest in pre-pubescent women, as was earlier suggested.

We're supposed to be inquisitive, aren't we? Or did curiosity "kill the cat" ?

7. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

If your just wondering not in a sexual sense then you should have posted in the womens issues forum rather then love and sex. You come across as interested in something perverted simply by where your thread is located.

8. masturboy

masturboy Member

Yeah, that makes sense.

9. Wasteland

Wasteland Member

Not to mention your username doesn't help much either.