When does a hate crime get "reduced" to "workplace violence"?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RIPTIDE59, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Today , as we veer to the 2nd day of the Fort Hood terror hate crime trial , we , once again , get to witness the utter nerve and not so well disguised hatred for Christanity by the current regime.
    While barry wasted no time in using the race card to his advantage in the Martin case , he seems very reluctant to call islamo-terror in the current Fort Hood masacre. No benefits for victims. The perp has drawn tax payer funding for nearly two years. Why?

Why do you think the current regime NEVER mentions islamo-terror? Can rampant murder and hate crimes be ignored that easily? Why should these killings be deemed something other than what they actually are? Has our PC jihadist -in-chief gone "all out" to aid and comfort the enemy?

2. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

When? I suppose by looking objective at a crime. If it is a hate crime it will be judged like that and called so after the outcome of the trial, right? Same with if it proves to be a specific crime against christianity. You do understand a court(and a government too) is not supposed to act upon its prejudices as yourself.

4. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Just a point of order: Hasan is being charged under the UCMJ and not civilian law.

5. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Just a point of respect ; American soldiers have been killed or wounded in the line of battle. Where is the recognition. "hasan" has received your tax $'s ; why?

asmodean could you perhaps be islamic? canadian? Perhaps a royal "subject"? Just askin.

6. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

Somebody tell me why they won't let him plead guilty and skip the trial?

7. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Are you saying the soldiers he killed were killed/wounded "in the line of battle"?

Hasan is still a member of the United States Army and, as such, it is the responsibility of the US Army to provide for him.

8. Asmodean

I admit I am not from your country and not following this case as close as you probably are doing. My former post in this thread was ment more in general than solely on this specific trial. I thought it is still a sensible reply though. You don't have to agree with it (naturally).

9. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

@ Nr. 8 Nuff said.

Certainly, Sig, the hate crimes at Fort Hood were just another one of many carefully orchestrated attacks on the US by islam. The real crime lies in the fact that the left wing media and current regime are "covering up" for the religion of hate.

10. Sig

Sig Senior Member

That wasn't anything like a "front line", Riptide.

11. Asmodean

I think you are simplifying and generalizing massively. Since this thread seems not to be about the crime at first instance but more about how your government and/or media is handling religious extremists: The US has attacked islamic countries more often than islamic terrorists succesfully attacked the US. Perhaps something to consider why certain peeps are so angry at your country instead of blaming all terrorism on religion.

12. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Sig, this may not be "front line" battle as our Father's have seen in their war against nazism. However the stakes are just as high. The war against islam is escalating. Liberals can run away ; they can't hide.

13. Asmodean

The war against islam as a whole is only escalating in the minds of people eager to see it. Thank god :) the escalation is limited to that.

14. odonII

odonII O

RIPTIDE59

Wasn't President Bush on some holy Christian crusade in Muslim lands?
    Intent on wiping Muslims off the face of the earth.
    Is that the type of crusade you prefer?
    Obama = Muslim
    Bush = Christian
    Bush/Guantanamo = Torture
    Obama/Guantanamo = Paradise for Muslims
    Wasn't/Isn't the military under both Bush and Obama killing Muslims?

I can't quite work backwards and make sense of some supposed war against Christians from: 'When does a hate crime get "reduced" to "workplace violence"? '
    Have you not reduced 'Islamic terrorism' to a 'hate crime'?

15. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Murder is murder. islam is the perpetrator. islamo-terror amounts to hate crimes against the West. It is very interesting to observe where these folks shilling for alla originate. thus explaining the vast "problem" many euro societies have with the religion of "peace".

16. odonII

odonII O

I think that's the point we should take from this.

17. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

So in basic terms, You are calling this payback?

Nobama wont hurt his brothers they are on a mission. The media is there to cover and edit to suit. The reason why there will be a trial even though he is and admits guilt, Is there is no money in just a sentence and bye.

But if he is being tried in military court, He will be in solitary 24/7 the rest of his days in a fuck you in the ass with a parking cone prison because do you think any other American convict serving life with no parole will let him live? He wont make it a week in general population.
    IMO that's where he should go and gets what he deserves, Pimped out for cigarettes, Raped and then killed.

18. odonII

odonII O

What are you talking about?

19. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Nobama and his fellow muslim brothers. Spare me you're bullshit, Im not too far from cook county where he spent over five years attending. But im sure you have a 'link' for that too, Filled with bullshit and lies.

20. odonII

odonII O

So you think Obama is a Muslim?

...he's authorising drone strikes against Muslims, though.

He didn't immediately 'bring the troops home'

What's all that about?

I've got a few sources where he has authorised the deaths of muslims if you want to read them...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.