When do you masturbate?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Gainz, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Morgan_Bailey

Morgan_Bailey Guest

I really don't have a schedule, but it's often. Once a day at least, sometimes more, much more, but I experience that in cycles. Probably like a lot of you here, my body is very sensitive and I'm hyper sexual. Masturbation soothes the savage beast.

2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I've got news for you - It IS over populated, and moreso now than it ever has been before.

Furthermore, in my experience I've found that women find Casual Sex just as enjoyable as men do - it's just the prejudice of Society's Taboos that prevent them from openly going for it.

Whilst it may be obvious that it's the woman who has to suffer the results of an unwanted conception, there are also many ways to prevent this from happening - from the bog standard condom to the contraceptive pill, or even more permanent surgical procedures such as vasectomy or tubal ligation - although most of my experiences have been with women who have either had hysterectomies, tubal ligations, or have simply been past the menopause - none of which stem the sex drive.

3. liketoedge

liketoedge Member

I dont have a regular time. Im sure I have covered every time of day or night at some point.Sometimes the mood just hits me at odd times and I seem to find enough privacy to get it done. I can say 7 to 10 times a week is pretty normal for me. A few days ago I felt the urge at work and just snuck of to a bathroom stall at work and took care of business. A few weeks ago it was in the bathroom at Starbucks on the way to work. So the answer is anytime and anyplace I have enough privacy. That also makes the list of places Ive done it in the 1000's

4. Moromana

Moromana Guest

Anytime, and just about anywhere as long as i'm reletively alone im good to go.

5. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. madman32x

madman32x Member

Never in the morning. Usually late in the day or at night. I do it once every 1-2 days.

7. Goander

Goander Members

Most often early morning. But anytime is fine with me :sunglasses:

8. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Any time I have the urge. Usually in my morning shower and then sometime in the afternoon.

Harry7272 and regina73 like this.
  9. Harry7272

Harry7272 Members

I am now

10. Northguy

Northguy Members

Any time i want it. Mostly when alone, but if want and need it i do it anywhere . At work. Car. My garage or boat. Friends house. Anywhere.
    If im starting to feel horny by my minds or some curvy women i've been seen im making my time to blow off pressure. And after i feel more better, more efective to do things.
    Sometimes coming weekend marathons.

Joe90, Softwhispers and Harry7272 like this.
  11. UlsterRob

UlsterRob Members

Any available time. Whether morning, afternoon or night, if there's time and interest, I'm there.

12. It can vary but it's usually in the evening. Most of the time it's at night lying in bed. I suppose it makes sense. There's nothing to distract my mind from drifting into a sexy fantasy. Also since I sleep in my tighty whities, it's super easy to start playing with my body. It certainly relaxes me for sleep

Sumbaljack and Joe90 like this.
  13. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

When the mood strikes, or a big enough audience wants to watch.

Joe90 and Softwhispers like this.
  14. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

Strongly agree, anytime is the right time

Joe90 and Softwhispers like this.
  15. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

I'm doing it right now.

Joe90 and LAsunshine like this.
  16. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

Enjoy, feels so good.....:)

Joe90 and Barefoot Andy like this.
  17. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

I was going at it for about an hour and then the little guy seemed to get a bit tired, , well, i know he will be ready soon !!

Joe90 likes this.
  18. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

Every single day!! Most times more than once. On weekends...game on. Then the GF steps in and it's no longer masturbation... Just flat out fun!!

Joe90 and LAsunshine like this.
  19. LAsunshine

LAsunshine Members

Love your post above, as for getting help, i just jack in front of wife, she rarely helps and rarely in the mood, so i just whip it out anytime, im over hiding any type of masturbation !

Joe90 likes this.
  20. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I am right now, it's good fun and very relaxing. Good for mind and spirit. As my wife is in care I am always alone, what a shame.